Windscreens

rdeluca

Registered
Does anyone know if there is a big difference between the Suzuki OEM Double bubble, the PUIG DB, or the zero gravity? I am more interested in quality. Also, does a new windscreen make a difference? I feel a ot of turbulence when on the highway. I makes me feel unstable. Would I be better off with a touring screen instead of DB? Any input is appreciated

I dont have 2 front on shots...but you can kind of see the diff.

I still get some turbulence, but if I tuck real low I can get out of it.

Blue Windscreen.jpg

A.jpg

i have the oem double bubble and it's a major improvement over stock but i like the looks of the stock better because of the low profile. the quality of the screen is very good.

I have a Puig DB and I am happy with it. You can do a search on the zero gravity touring screen. Soneone did a write up on it.

Well i JUST ordered my Puig DB about 20mins ago :banana: Sooo i will let ya know in a few dayz! Personally i dont think you could go wrong with anyone of the three, just depends on what style/look your after :beerchug: Now as far as the "touring" wind screens :puke: BUT thats JMHO!! You definitely CANT BEAT the wind protection from them, Again...depends on what you like, riding style, and personal preference :thumbsup:

Does anyone know if there is a big difference between the Suzuki OEM Double bubble, the PUIG DB, or the zero gravity? I am more interested in quality. Also, does a new windscreen make a difference? I feel a ot of turbulence when on the highway. I makes me feel unstable. Would I be better off with a touring screen instead of DB? Any input is appreciated
The Puig is the same thickness as stock. The ZG is much thinner. And yes a DB is a big difference over stock :;):

I have a MRA TOURING WINDSHIELD which I never see mentioned on here. It has a nice angle to it to kick the airflow up higher. It is thinner than stock, but it does not have any flex at all.

I cannot seem to post pics anymore....

I have the ZG double bubble. In my opinion it is the best. It has perfect optics. So when you are tucked down behind the screen(going at balistic speeds) you can still see perfectly. Here is a shot of the one on my bike.

ZG 1.jpg

ZG 2.jpg

This is Suzuki's own "accessory" double-bubble. It is normally a light smoke... I tinted it black.

No surprise that the fit/finish is as superb as the stock shield.

HeadOn.jpg

MicroDE_RtQtr.jpg

As nice as the Suzuki screen is... I am going to go after the ZG Sport-Touring screen next, now that it's available.

This is Suzuki's own "accessory" double-bubble. It is normally a light smoke... I tinted it black.

No surprise that the fit/finish is as superb as the stock shield.

HeadOn.jpg

MicroDE_RtQtr.jpg

As nice as the Suzuki screen is... I am going to go after the ZG Sport-Touring screen next, now that it's available.

+1.Ihave that one too.Big improovement for sport touring purposes.Better view at the panel.(little taller)shoulder coverage by air.very effective at high speed ridings.Im round 1.76cm tall(5.75 inc?)

Back