puig windscreen

I have a Suzuki Touring screen for the Gen II I'll sell shipped for $50. It's used but in great shape. I'm upgrading to an MRA screen early next year so the touring screen is no longer needed. It has a light tint and looks very good on the bike IMO.

Dougs_Busa.JPG

SNC10103.JPG

difference between stock and Puig db
profile view
increased viewing angle for the gauges and more room to tuck for us big guys :thumbsup:

IMG_0045 (Large).jpg

IMG_0736 (Large).jpg

IMG_1989 (Large).jpg

Acording to PUIG their Z Racing is there new line of double bubble.

You may be right. Either way, I think we can all agree that they are a great screen and definitely a step up from the stock one :thumbsup:

Here is are two pics I found of the front & side view of mine. Not the best pic to show off the wind screen, but it's all I have at the moment.

3868833894_b475782105_o.jpg

3868054137_e7b05c5406_o.jpg

I have the original double bubble like Bluehaya's except in dark smoke. They are much better than stock IMO because they have better wind, rain, and sleet protection and I can actually see my gauges and gear indicator which I have mounted above the dash. I'm at work right now but can post up pics when I get home in the morning. They are well worth the money if you spend much time on your bike!
Posted via Mobile Device

Here is a shot of semi's bike and my bike. Both have the Puig DB.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Eureka Springs 2009.jpg

e.jpg

Back