Anybody used Uship to ship a motorcycle?

BlueHaya said:
call keyboard...standard fees depending on area shipped from-to. They have set days to pick up after you reserve. I had my bike from TN to TX in 4 days.
Keyboard Motorcycle Shipping - Transport Rates - Great Rates For Motorcycle Shipping

They use a metal skid made for transport. I met them in a parking lot around the corner form my house and transaction went smooth.

Ya thats who i use is keyboard..
They have a really neat way of loading the bike..
Its kinda like a metal dolly..they just roll the bike on it and strap it down..then raise the dolly up enough to roll it around..they secure the bike very well with it straped down to the dolly and the wall in the trailer..

sent from my busa

You'll probably have to do some shopping around to get a reasonable price, though if they're all in the same ballpark, that may jusst be what it costs. Uship can be helpful, but I'd be cautious about gambling with a lowest bid option from there. You still get what you pay for. I've used a1 auto transport twice before and I'd use them again. You might give them a call and see what options they have. it's a free quote situation so there's no real gamble.

Hey buddy you can check citizenshipper once as i used them recently to ship my bike.

Their service is quiet good in reasonable pricing as their is bidding system on your shipment there.

So if you need to ship your motorcycle inside states then you can look once at citizenshipper also.

If you get best pricing over there then you can consider them as they are trusted shipper.

Click here to check their Motorcycle shipping service.

Here is a tip for you

Always insure your package for full replacement value!! Take photo's of the products before, during, with the label you put on it, after you package them up, and where you leave it for pick up.

Always check on your tracking number and give it to the person you are shipping to so they will know when it is coming and the delivery info. That way you can see when they got it and if you have a signature required (there are 3 different signature choices.) who signed for it.
Non-sponsors are not allowed to advertise here, if you're interested in becoming a board sponsor feel free to contact Capt.

Back