set of tires for less than $180 shipped!

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
My buddy Omar has been trying to get me to try the Shinko Raven 009 tire on my busa for some time now. Just ordered them from motorcycle superstore, and WoW what a great price. Front was $68.79 and the rear was $107.99, free freight! Total to my door is $176.98:thumbsup: I have not done business with motorcycle superstore, but if they are quick to ship and everything goes as planned, I think I have found my new tire source. Anybody used them before?

Good price, Hal!!

I love the Ravens... Ran 'em at the Bash two years ago and put a new set on and scrubbed 'em in at last years bash. Of course, didn't do much riding the remainder of last year :banghead: I ran 'em again this year...

Buddy of mine at work put some on his ZX-9R and loves 'em... :thumbsup:

My buddy Omar has been trying to get me to try the Shinko Raven 009 tire on my busa for some time now. Just ordered them from motorcycle superstore, and WoW what a great price. Front was $68.79 and the rear was $107.99, free freight! Total to my door is $176.98:thumbsup: I have not done business with motorcycle superstore, but if they are quick to ship and everything goes as planned, I think I have found my new tire source. Anybody used them before?

I bought a BT56 rear from them for my first tire change. Awesome price and quick shipping. I just wish they had the BT016 when I ordered them. They might have it now, but I've got a good bit left on the ones I've got now. If they carry them, I'll definitely do business with them again!

I bought a BT56 rear from them for my first tire change. Awesome price and quick shipping. I just wish they had the BT016 when I ordered them. They might have it now, but I've got a good bit left on the ones I've got now. If they carry them, I'll definitely do business with them again!
I'm glad to hear that. Great price.:thumbsup:

Aramid belts are none too shabby.

And if you look carefully at the tread, it has a kanji molded in.

Had to do some research on this, but the kanji means "F**k Kawasaki."

shinko raven.jpg

Bike bandit has some good prices also. I am ordering a set of the 005's from them for like 186.00. Both places seem to be really good on price. anyone have any experience with the 005's, cornering and longevity?

Good deal though HAL.:thumbsup:

i am currently running the 005 shinko and have 2,000 miles on the rear tire it is half tread or so i like them so far

Bought a set off ebay a few weeks back for $155 plus shipping so about the same price. I've only put about 100 miles after I mounted them so just starting to push them a little. So far no complaints here:thumbsup: Balanced with hardly any weights, one small on front and two on back

Back