Any other lady riders?

Welcome Ladybusa and Sharonb there is plenty of room in this sand box for you girls and all your friends too.This is a great site,and there are a lot of members who have a wealth of information about the busa as well as many other bikes,so post away if you have any questions. Billy V

FC. Sounds like your barely old enough to have a drivers license in the first place. Butt (pun intended) you do have a point.

Spazman,
I remember yaul. Yes Hubby has a V-max. Been having minor problems with it. That is why I am so glad that I have the busa that will always start and not give so much trouble!!

Tffu: Yes, I will be at the Ralley in Mrytle Beach this year and hope to se yall!

I wasn't able to attend the First race at Gainesville this year, but I was at rockingham yesterday.

Lyle, Why the Fuk would I want to chit-chat with Ugly fat Broads on this board,,Hotty's Only, And By the way,,Bikini Chicks Only need apply.
C'mon why do we men talk to Broads to begin with,,it's to get into their Pants !! admit it,Men are Dogs,,who the Fuk are you kidding.

161 ®

Slamdu, yes that was me. And Spazman, thanks for the rave reviews, but actually not a hotty FC. More like 5X5 205 no neck and hair on my thumbs. LOL, and yes you did mention Fat.

Went to the track last weekend. Didn't get a chance to go for a run. Hubby was having too much fun. My turn next weekend, I almost have him talked into getting one for himself now that this one is broken in and lowered. What is the best rmp to take off at? someone had asked I think but I didn't see the answer. I have been trying for around 10,800. And am also having problems spinning. Too much air in tire? Not enough? am keeping around 25lbs in there.

Any tips for a beginner?

She's plenty HOT. I'd even ride ***** with her any day or night!!!!!! OR show Ladybusa a good time and let her ride my aaaaa Blue Busa yeah that's it. YEA BABY.

Saw a lady on a `00 red & gray Busa at the AMI Horsepower Shootout in Daytona - parked it right next to my `00 red/gray. They made a good looking couple!

Was that you?

Back