Any other lady riders?

OB_ladybusa

Registered
When I was in florida for bike week I only met one other female rider (Hayabusa GSX1300R) There was another but she had a 750. Are there any others out there? I am learning to race also, way too much fun. Slammed the bike down,also strap the front end down at the track to control wheelie problems. I like to try and keep it on the ground off the line.

Ladybusa, get rid of that strap and lower your Busa the right way.

There is a Triple Clamp that will let you lower the front of your bike anywhere you want it, only $210!

Also, there are some adjustable rear lowering links that will let you put the rear of the bike anywhere you need it, only $125!

Straps will not let your suspenion do what it needs to....besides, they were just meant as a bandaid untill something better came along.

Race safely & do it right...!

Exactly, you'll find that you'll be well recieved and will probably get a slew of answers to any questions you may have.
Welcome to the gateway to busaland where gender is not a criteria for entrance.

I for one would love to see mor lady riders out on the street. It is also my idea of a perfect partner, a lady who shares my passions to that level and isnt content to ride on the back. I would be in heaven forever, just dont tell my wife, she is happiest on 4.

Hi Lady,
I also have a Busa, but it is my first sport bike. Way more fun than the Harley! Been trying to learn the wheelie, scares the crap outta me, but I'm going to do it. I'm checking out a racing course this summer, that ought to be interesting!
Unfortunatly all the women I know that ride are on Harleys.....they think I've lost my mind!
I check the boards periodically but I keep my mouth shut....this is after all the good ole boys club! and they are VERY opinionated about us. (Hi boys)

Sharonb....I'm glad to have women around here.......helps to keep the boys in line...

Saw a husband & wife team (Busa each) at Daytona this year.....what a great view.

Welcome ladies, differing opinions are always welcome, unless you like ZX-12R's.

Sharon male Busa riders are not opinionated and love woman. In fact I think every male Busa rider should own one

Welcome lady busa I also drag race my bike but beware it very very addicting.
Frank who sells the triple clamps for $210?

I am so glad to hear from you lamont. I hope you are going to Myrtle Beach again this year. How is everything going with your Busa.
I thought I would have seen you in Gainesville this year.

Hey Ladybusa I met U in Florida I had the Blue Busa abd the blue and white 94 1100 We talked to U and your hubbie. He had the V-MAX right? CHOW FOR NOW.

P.S. U Single Yet?

Nice to see more female riders on the board.My wife use to ride until she got into a motorcycle accident on her Harley.We have bad feelings about the Harley design and the brakeing system.My wife and I believe that the brakes on the older Harleys are the worst setup in the world and we mean the Harleys from 1999 on down.The second thing we notice is that the softtail setup was dangerous due to the crabing affect it had when riding bumpy roads.We had better handling when we had the Honda Shadow motorcycle.The only thing that the Harley had over the other bikes was styling,return on your money if you sold it and you could get parts almost anywhere.My wife did like riding my 89 Gsxr 1100 except for the riding position,it was bad on her back.Anyways ride safe.

I'll second 918rider's motion. No gender prejudice here, either. Wish I knew more ladies that ride.
Not trying to be a stat nerd, but I read lately that we should be seeing more ladies on bikes in the past few years, as motorcycle registrations among women are up 25%, (source: AMA). I would imagine that most of those are ones who ride themselves, but I've met a few semi-retired ladies who bought a bike so their guy could take them riding....!

Back