Any Ontario riders..?

OB_X-treme

Registered
I was just curious how many Ontario riders besides DP are out there?

If so, are any of you going to the T.O bike show happening in January?

too busy to make the toronto show in january, but plan to hit the minneapolis show in march (the drive is a lot closer also)

I will be going...don't know what day though but I'll be there. Any fellow riders are welcome to stop into the shop if you are in the city...only a 20 minute drive from where the show is. My disabled Abuser is sitting in the shop waiting for parts. Bring along a fairing bracket if ya have one for sale...

DP, is there a large variety of jackets at reasonable prices? maybe like clearance from 99' stock or in that area. Also helmets and gloves? I just don't want to spend to much :)

X this is a VERY big show, like 300,000 square feet. Manufacturers are there, major dealers, aftermarket companies like KIMPEX (right Bulldog?), vintage, leather strip shows, Riders for Christ, flea market stuff, beer, idiots...YES you will find jackets at good prices.

Maniac do you know James Elliott...cbx nut from your city. Have another friend with busa in Cambridge...anyone close to him...I`ll pass it along.

Back