Ontario Insurance for Busa's

Dennis The Menace

Donating Member
Registered
Sup.

Are there any other Ontario Busa owners that have insurance with someone other than State Farm? If so what company/broker?

Thanks

Dennis

I am in Kitchener, I ditched state farm this year because of their rate hike. When I called they said it was across the board. Guess that's what happens when a French company buys over state farm. Ended up with primmum td. they dropped my rate by about 650 a year.

I've been with State Farm for a long time, and they have treated me so so. Not too terribly I guess cuz I'm still there.
However, try Mantha, they will ensure the Busas, which they never did up until last year

Cheers

mine went down that much without my car, said it would go down more if I moved my car but I don't think they can beat my car rate that Cambridge ins brokers are giving me so its just the bike I have with primmum.
Thanks again. For Primumm, and the other do they want your auto as well?

mine went down that much without my car, said it would go down more if I moved my car but I don't think they can beat my car rate that Cambridge ins brokers are giving me so its just the bike I have with primmum.

Thanks again, and for the PM. I was with Primumm about 10+ years ago.

Primmum was bought by TD Meloche Monnex years ago. I have all insurance with them so I get Multi discount.

Still a f---king lot of money for a 14 year old ride.

BB

Primmum was bought by TD Meloche Monnex years ago. I have all insurance with them so I get Multi discount.

Still a f---king lot of money for a 14 year old ride.

BB

I did a quick quote online. $1600, $400 more that State Farm. Not too bad but still. I'm over 40 now, I don't ride fast anymore......:laugh:

I am insured with Co-Operators now, I jumped from State Farm, didn't like the increases they were tossing on the bill. I have had auto insurance with co-operators for 30+ years, home and life for 25+, so they took the bike, but it seems like they are reluctant to insure motorcycles. Best of luck.

I'm with TD Meloche Monnex, we went to them from RBC a couple years ago. Not sure of exactly what my bike costs me these days, but my 2003 and my wife's v star 650 cost 1200 per year total. We get multi line with home and 2 cars and I also get a good professional discount. Should always check if you have discounts due to trade association, professional associations etc...

There are several things to consider when it come to insurance and the rate is one small part. Iw as with state farm years ago, had a claim and they cancelled me because i was new.

The way claims get handled is equally or more important when you need it. If they fight you for a claim, it is not worth the small savings.

BB

I am a 45 year old, use to ride years ago and gave my licence up. Now have to go thru as a new driver to get my licence again. I was getting quotes from 3-7 thousand a year. Called Allstate and as an M1 driver about to take the course as long as I transfer my winter car to them my price is 1179 a year

Back