TORONTO, Canada RIDERS

OB_Quincy

Registered
Anyone from Ontario Canada going to Wasaga Beach this break? Looking forward to seeing a lot of bikes there and hope a few Busas!

I really look forward to more BUSAS in the Toronto area.

Hope to see you. Mine is a copper '99.

I live in Buffalo New York. I would be glad to make a trip to Toronto before the summer is over to ride with more busa's. There only a handful here. If you have something coming up, send me an email to; ssgsoja@aol.com

Thanks in advance.

soja1

I was in Campbelville this morning at the Ice House restaurant and there was a total of 5 Busas including mine. Two blue and three of the faster black ones. It would be great if more of us could meet there sometime. Is locared north of Burlington and west of Milton. Also saw two new RC 51's.plus a good breakfast.

Quincy, take the 401 to Guelph Line, first exit west of Milton, south a little bit, and the Ice House restaurant is on the left right beside the gas station. The town is called Campbellville. Lots of bikes there starting around 8 am until 11am or so. I have a black Busa with polished rims. Nice day up to 100 bikes. Good breakfast. Won't be there next Sun as I have to work. Hope to see you there some Sun. Usually there between 9 and 930 for breakfast.

Wasaga was this last weekend. I heard of some place that people ride in around Burlington. Where is it and when do they ride? I saw only one other BUSA at Wasaga and it was copper too. I have never had to talk to so many people before. I must have heard the phrase "that is a sick bike" over 300 times.

Anguish please let me know where this place is. I live in Mississauga.

[This message has been edited by Quincy (edited 23 May 2000).]

Back