Busa prices in Ontario

wait a sec... my favorite is the second one...

will trade his mostly stock 2003 busa... for black or TURBO BUSA??????

how does that logic even work...

Yes!! Yes!!! I GOT a bike already!!! A white 2006 LE!!!! And I didn't pay 12,000 bucks for it either. Imagine that!! But when I am at work I look on the busa ads to see if pple are selling parts, stuff and whatever....

Don't these pple know they are pricing themselves right out of a deal? Are any of you guys out there ready to jump all over a 06 for 9,500 ?

Or an 02 for 7,000 ? I didn't think so.....

Yes!! Yes!!! I GOT a bike already!!! A white 2006 LE!!!! And I didn't pay 12,000 bucks for it either. Imagine that!! But when I am at work I look on the busa ads to see if pple are selling parts, stuff and whatever....

Don't these pple know they are pricing themselves right out of a deal? Are any of you guys out there ready to jump all over a 06 for 9,500 ?

Or an 02 for 7,000 ? I didn't think so.....

What is involved in taking a bike over the border, if you buy it in the US, or sell it in Canada?

LOL...maybe they didn't shop around to begin with. I bought my 01 and 03 BUSA's BRAND NEW for less than $9,500. My 08 paid $10,500 OTD... :laugh:

The first one is the best, absoluty NO info about his specific bike, its a got at least an arm on it, and he just copy/paste Busa facts. Idiot....

Back