TORONTO HAYABUSAS

OB_Dirty Pete

Registered
Are there any Busa riders in or near Toronto, Canada who would like to hook up for an all-day scoot through Haliburton and Muskoka?

I'm thinking an all-Hayabusa ride here. We'd have to leave our regular riding buddies at home for a day.

Why? Just to hear what few other mortals will ever hear: the sound of a swarm of angry 1300s.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 17 August 1999).]

I live in the Barrie area, ride with quite a few lads who meet up in Campleville near Milton on Sundays. Would be interested in going.

Canuk: It's 90% I'll be there this Sunday coming by about 9 A.M. If we feel like it, we can go for a buzz in the country after that. I know the roads in the area pretty well, as I live nearby in Port Perry on Lake Scugog.

Tell you what. I will be there. If for some reason I'm not going to make it, I'll post that info right here. At the latest, check by Saturday evening.

Hey Bob...it's worth going whether or not I'm there. The guys will make you feel very welcome right away. You'll be talking with people you've never met like they're old buddies within minutes.

Anguish: Looks like we don't have the makings of a GTA Hayabusa gang among the members of this Owners Group.

Maybe I'll see you at the weekly Sunday morning bike get together at Ringwood, south west corner of Markham Road and Stouffville Road. About 100 very interesting bikes and serious enthuasiasts from every biking discipline there for breakfast and jawboning from 8 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. ever Sunday of the riding season.

Thanks for your response.

Anguish: Sounds good. I'll get there some Sunday, but not this Sunday.

Where is the Ice House (I'm coming from the east on the 401) and what time do you meet on Sunday?

Hey Dirty Pete and Canuk. Same type of crowd meets at Campleville Ice House Restaurant every Sunday. Meeting there this sun and going for an outing with the CBX Club anyone is welcome to come also. Hope to see you all later.

Canuk: Done deal. Bring an appetite, as the eggs and bacon are good and greasy.

You got grandkids? I've got one, too. And daughters aged 3 and 4.

I can tell you that neither of my grandfathers went 175 mph on a motorcycle.

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow Bob.

In case you get delayed, you should know that I'll be there until no later than, but right up until, 10:30.

My Busa is black and grey with stainless Yoshs.

- Peter

I don't know where all those cities are, but I am in Buffalo, NY and I have two friends with Busa's. We ride everynowandthen. Might be interested in a Sunday ride even if we have to come to Toronto to do it.

Later dudes

Canuk: Sorry, I was unclear. May have had something to do with the beer, wine, vodka and smoke last night.

I intend to go to Stouffville tomorrow morning at 9 or so.

I will go to Campbellville on a subsequent Sunday. Sounds like Anguish has a firm date with the CBX Club in Campbellville and will be doing that tomorrow.

So, Canuk, the choice is yours. You're welcome at either place. Please let me know what your intentions are today.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 21 August 1999).]

The Ice House restaurant is just south of the 401 on Guelph Line beside the only gas station in town. Hope to see you there sometime.

I live in London, Ontario but no bike this year, I 've got a deposit on a 2000 busa so maybe after the snow this winter we can hook up and go for a ride.

maniac

Soja 1:

Great news! Maybe we can meet half way or whatever.

Let's think about a major ride next Saturday.

I'll post again tonight or tomorrow. Hafta go out and kill pavement. The weather's beautiful here.

BOB: Good to meet you today. Too bad you couldn't hang out for a while. We went out and wasted a lot of rubber after you left.

Your tank bra is incredible. I know you told me the name of the Montreal company that makes it, but I lost the memory of the name along with many other brain cells on my ride today.

Can you repeat it for me?

Maybe I'll see you next Sunday at The Ice House.

I'll try to get the Buffalo guys involved.

-Peter

Hey Pete,

The Canadian distributor's name is Brian Law his tel. # is 450 263 0172 fax: 450263 6909 and e-mail dyno@sympatico.ca.

It takes about 3 weeks to get the bra from France, and he keeps most of the bags in stock.

Bagster have a web site at: bagster.com
you can see the bags and bra's there.

regards..Bob :)

[This message has been edited by canuk (edited 23 August 1999).]

Hi Canuck, I think I was talking to you at Campbelville maybe 3 Sundays ago. I didn't have my bike there. Bagster tank bra comes to mind. Put 500 km on mine yesterday with the CBX club. Mike

Back