Ain\'t Driving Miss DaZee, NO MORE!

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Welcome to the site Cleaning Lady, new members come in all shapes and sizes.

Do you have any children?

Do they ride motorcycles?

Do you ride a motorcycle?

Do you ride Dirty Pete/'s?

Why does Dirty Pete remind you of a Mountie?

Are you from southern Canada?

Please come back now, Ya Hear!
Dis NOT DIRTY PETE It da CLEeNING LADY

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 11 December 1999).]

Ize teln u onle 1 mo tim, Gett in da Kar!

Wez mi monee Ho! zX nedz partz bit*h!

Me n miz daZee iz gon turn U out in da Ho Zone, Gett in da Kar!

Wez gonta Memphis faY May!

Enough Hapo talk already! or was that ebonics?! :)
Try english for your posts, it takes me too long to interpret what you guys are posting.

Enough of the Hapo talk already, or is it ebonics?? :)Use english, as it takes me too long to interpret you guys posts. :)

Obviously I've given my permission to our cleaning lady Fay May to join the forum and also I'm turning a blind eye to her occasional use of my Busa while I'm out of the house. She seems to be a safe rider.

I'm not surprised that fellows like Rochester have come out of the weeds. Let us all hope that Fay May, even at her tender 22 years, has the wisdom to distinguish the liars from the cheaters.

Ain't quite sure what is going on here but just to clarify, "I ain't no Miss !!!!"

DaZee

Kawaboozer honi yu gitin sum nosy dere honipot but ah don mine showin a litl Fay May to yu long as der be sumit comin bak in da meat departmin reel soon.

If'n a got chilluns dat nuz to me. As fo da bik sho nuff I rides wen massa pete tak off wit da litter an 'is ol saggy moma. us workin girls kin hotwir watever dey needs an I needs dat busamobil for serius downtown struttin!

Massa pete a mounti boy ha! d'oni thang he be mountin is dat big blak busa an dat saggy ol moma a his!

I hea rochesta been snnopin roun hea. Yu sees datboys blak butt yu tel im I wants dat moni bak now fo I cuts of hiz..

Rochester ran into DP with his ole flame
the cleaning lady. Rochester asked DP
how he was liken that "used *****"
The Cleaning Lady was quick to answere
" pretty good ,once he gets past the used part"

TOl ittLES exmAkey Ourey eSHur TAN dyoURA bIlIty tor EA dgoEsAW ay. ThACl ean INgl ADy mAK esu Sw OndE rIFsh isgET TIngAn yse x.

Gentlemen, you have been enlisted to the
Fay May vs Rochester Invitational
North American Hayabusa/ZX12 Road Trip.

Fay May was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus, Her mother the famous Fanny May moved off to Washington DC to make her fame and fortune as a Dancer in our nations capital (Monica's mentor). Little Fay May was left with her father a famous Blues trumpet player and settled in the land of Mardi Gras - New Orleans. Her father who fell to the pressure of making it BIG (now a LA busa's term) moved north to the windy city of Chicago, where he settled back with his seventh wife Sardene. Fay May was raised with older sister Miz DaZee in the household of her fathers first wife Yolanda. Encouraged with the promises of her father that he would return and make every thing all right, this never happened and she was lost for a male role player in her life. In her late teens she met another "man" who would mold her into a woman - "Rochester" a street wise drag racer from the docks of Memphis.
Rochester while a little down on his luck with a clapped out H-2 that ran on its last smoking cylinder broke down in New Orleans on his way to find parts for his aging 2 stroke, while he sat in disappear on the gutters edge was taken back as Fay May was strutting down the street looking for her next customer as she pulled her little wagon of CLEeNING supplies. "Roach" as his friends called him smiled with his one shiny tooth in the way of Fay May, and Bubblebut said "why you be so sad just cause your bike is so dirty". Fay saw something in ROACH that day and cleaned him up real nice and shined his pipes real good. Roach and Bubblebut became best friends and lovers after that road side shine job. Rochester the opportunist saw that he had someone to mold in his hands, and with all his friends named John down at the water front he was sure he could make a fortune with his little pipe detailer. Sure enough wherever there was an illegal street race you would find Fay cleaning pipes and ol' Rochester collecting the cash, the old blue H-2 was left inside a warehouse down by the docks and his attentions were now with a shiny new Z1-903. His days of winning races were with him again and soon enough there was as much booty on his heels as he could find time to do, Fay meanwhile so busy detailing the dockside Johnny's bikes had not time to notice his roaming eyes (love is blind).
Rochester had been on the circuit going from state to state and winning big purses, always promising Fay they were going to get that sidecar with the gangster whitewalls her father always promised. One afternoon it was a hurricane that came through the waterfront and Fay walked into the shop unannounced, to find her man ROACH with the sidecar and another woman cleaning the pipes. "HOW COULD YOU" she yelled and ran off went to cry. All her waterfront Johnny's just wanted her to do their pipes and she never mind cause she was Rochester's personal pipe cleaner. Not now she thought and with a few canadian dollars she got from her friend Jacque she vowed to change her life, so she dug through the warehouses to find the abandoned H-2. She kicked it hard and it popped into life, with out a map she headed north following the river bank of the Mississippi River north towards Chi town, a heavy downpour of rain shorted out the old Kaw's lighting, missing her exit and blasting through the border while the customs officials were fixing the light bulbs blown out from the lightning. She ran that ol Kaw harder and harder till she ran out of fuel and the bike sputtered to the gutters side of the road. Sitting and crying she reflected back when she first saw the ol blue H-2 covered with road scum, thinking nothing has changed except a few years and a few thousand miles from when she first saw this blu Kaw. While sitting there and thinking this was the end, a stranger came up aside her and said "wanna hit of some Maui and a splash of Jim Beam". Feeling a warm glow from within she realized she has met a new friend, yeah his pipes were a little dirty and his name was Pete. So she cleaned his pipes and he brought her home, fearing his wife may not understand he kept he in the garage.

(Meanwhile) Rochester is down on his luck again and his stolen ZX12 (the one that was supposedly crashed) and is searching for his Fay May. He learned of her shacking up in Canada with a crusty member of Hayabusa.org, while his Kawasaki buddy "Fitch" was on line. Roach grabbed Miz DaZee and threw her into the sidecar attached to the copper painted ZX12 (copper is faster) to search out his pipe detailer Fay May.

Can the members of the Org save her from a uncertain future of cleaning ZX12 pipes?

Are you members willing to contribute a short diary of her escape from Rochester with the help of the Hayabusa Railroad.

Where in North America can we hide her. After she leaves your safety and cleaning your pipes you can keep the saga ongoing by posting your Fay May experience.

There are no rules to the story only it must remain in motorcycle context and swearing kept to a minimum. The idea is to get as many members to write the next chapter while assisting Fay May from her ex-Rochester aka ROACH.

Help Fay May and help the Org laugh through the holidays.

Yuz git yu bubble but in da car fanY may, wez gooin back to Menfis tas finsh sumz bznes. yOuz tel da crkerr pete ta pay up! Iz get a newz ho calz miSs DaZee, shez got a bigr bublle but Iz nedn zX12 monee. Noow juz gitin da Kar babI ***** COm bak to Rochester!

Lik Yngvee sae rOdchesta ah ain yo ho no mo. yu an yo skanks kin kis mabubbl!

D'ony ho'in fayMay do des daze is wideze 5 hunert busa boysz hea.

wadis bout zx12? fay May whup yo buttt on massa petes bad busa yo com nea hea onat fantsy bukita boltz

Back