Two riders killed on Busa, so far

Sorry to hear about those two guys. I hope they weren't doing something stupid that caused their deaths, but judging their actions is not really important in this case anyway. All human life is valuable. It's hard to think that way when someone does something bad or is unproductive or, worse yet, drags others down by their actions, but life is always better than death.

Not exciting enough for you?
Sorry.
What if i were to doubt you.
Do you even have a Busa?
Your not a zx12 guy....are you?

Are you intelligent?
If so...how come you haven't said anything smart?
Busa related,you were almost on track with your mobil oil topic,but then it seems you were trying to cause more harm than good.

BUDDHA my Boy..it all started when I read some "sugarbritches" Posting on how to run from Cops. And All the replys it Got. And thats what got my "what the good time Kinda Site is This attitude up."

Who the Hell gives advice on how to run from Cops. we're all here to Enjoy the coolest bike on the planet,,not give advise on How to run from Cops. Yes my Profession Helps alot with A bike like this,,and if you to want to enjoy this Bike like I do..then become a Cop and Have a free Ride every time you get pulled over at 140.

I have no Ill feeling towards anyone on this Site..some people need to lighten up.

Again it's All about the Idiot/s who Put the RUN FROM POLICE advice. to be Cool ??,,to sound tough ?? to Say to your buddies..Hey I ran from that Pig ?? who remembers who started the Stupid discussion & who cares anymore.

Sure we all know we speed,,just only kill yourselves and don't take anyone with you. but when you "RUN FROM COPS" it just may Kill someone Else.

BTW: Dept total this weekend so far,,4 DWI's 1 drug Hit. that makes me feel so good that these losers will never get A good rate on INS. anymore,,and it will be Carved into there're Driving Records and hopefully Job history that yes They did Drive Drunk and got Whacked,,by Me & my Brothers in Blue. ahhhhhh..I sleep well :)

Cop161

Understood.
Bergen County....is that north jersey?
Either way,i will DEFINITELY make it through there one day.
That is of course once i get my Busa...for right now i'm just a wannabe with a dream,but one day it will be mine,oh yes...it will be mine!

Have you ever had a dream?
Mines to grow old in the house on the hill with the white picket fence with a wonderful wife & 3kids.

No not exactly.
I think it was more like riding motorcycles...and getting paid for it.
But i don't know exactly in what area.

I actually have thought about being a cop,but thats all it turned out to be,was a thought.I figured i would be snitched out for being too easy....is that possible,or is it in judgement of the individual officer?
Now i'm talking within reason.
Not something like....yeah i checked it out Bob,he's all clear...as the suspect pulls away with a couple kilos of coke.
Alright,enough with the kop kwestons.
Thats not who i am.
Now from that last sentence please don't accuse me of being a speeder,'cause damn it i tell you i'm not!
Okay enough with the lies,i'm the biggest speed freak i know.

Now for some truth....and i wanna know from your point of view.
Tell me if you think this is alright.
And its on your favorite topic,so pay attention.
My mom told me about this,and i'm not sure of where & when...but i can find out for you if you would like me to.

A cop was persuing what he thought was a DRUNK driver,and while in persuit he failed to notice a woman in his path...nailed her and killed her instantly.The man turned out to be completely clean.Tried to sue the township and failed.
What kind of justice is this,please....tell me!!!

Buddha, never ever give up reaching for your dreams. Just when things seem like they're not going your way...BAM! Something totally unexpected can happen, changing everything, be it good or bad. Point being live each day to the fullest, set your goals high (but within reason), and work hard to obtain those goals. In time, the goals will be realized, and you will appreciate what you have because of the hard work it took to get there. I hope you get that Hayabusa, and from what it sounds like, you will! Good luck.

Is that the end Falcon?
Is your true personality gonna come through now?
Or are you gonna continue to live your life through others?

My condolences to the families of the riders. Whether they were breaking the law or not, a life is irreplaceable. Law Enforcement personnel, more than anyone else, should refrain from casting a critical eye without facts. We'll never know the deceased persons side of the story so we'll never know the whole story. I hope to get together with other owners of this spectacular vehicle without hearing too many more of these sad stories. I hope that everyone rides within their limits, safely and legally. Don't let my userid mislead my posting. I do not put myself, let alone others, at risk on the road. If I want to extend the limits of my ability and my vehicle I go to a closed track, sign a waiver, and wait for the all clear from the track coordinator. Good Luck to all riders.

Back