something to think about

Good dream anyway todd, That idea would save so many lives,and what a great idea!!!In fact it's such a great idea, no one will enact it.Politics,what a load of crap.

Well ride as safe as possible guy's and gals and have a good one
Tommy

Bottom line in this country money talks bull sh#t walks,he who has money has power,fact of life.Old,young,fat,skinny,tall,short,any color skin you got the money they got the time.Life never changes.He who does not vote should not complain, and who do you think votes more in this country old people or young people,who runs the country old people or young people,poor people or rich people,now you catch my drift.So bottom line is lets ride our bikes until they ban them from this country.my 2cents

VegasDude:...
A litre sportbike is any sportbike over 1000cc's. (Thats waht I have always refered to them as) And while we are on the old people thing....I laid my bike over last week because an 87 year old lady pulled out with no warning. She wasnt even coming out of the drive...she was coming out of a parking lot OVER the curb. You guys just be safe...I would hate for the first time we meet to be under funeral circumstances.
Those of you who are holy....Pray for the family of a kid here in TX that died Sat on his bike. He was forced out of his lane and was pulled under a semi-trailer. Kinda sucks...he was following the speed limit and everything...but goes to show..being complacent on a bike will kill you faster than anything.
Take care and be safe....
Slurp

Back