Two riders killed on Busa, so far

Todd.. you know why I act this Way ,??

Because "I can" That's Why.

say it..Say it..Who's The Man !!

Pass me a Boston Cream,,with a milk No sugar.

You know what the D&D on my Slip on's stand for ?

Dunkin Donuts Baby !!,,Dunkin D's make the Best Sounding Slip on's for the Busa !!

Safe Labor Day All :)

Cop161 HOOYAH !!

The more FalconGoof speaks, the more he proves what I said above "he has a problem with the authority given him".
Don't worry all, if he really is a cop, his unprofessional attitude will sow the seeds of his own destruction. Its all but guaranteed we'll be reading about him in the paper soon..."arrested by internal affairs, procecuted for some civil rights violation, being on the take", whatever, its just a matter of time.

Hey FalconCop if you say Hooyah
one more time I think I'm going to
puke!!! I was also a Frogman in the
Navy I was an EOD tech. How come
everybody who was in the navy was a
SEAL? You said you were in Team 5, I
have a lot of friends who are SEAL's
and if you can E-mail me a
teamhayabusa@webtv your name, if you
were even in the Navy. My best
friend is J. Walston, I'm sure you
know him right. If you don't email
me your name and who were your
buddys, I will take you as a face
value fake. I also don't expect any
this is classified Bullshit, don't
forget I was an EOD tech. I have the
same clearance a SEAL has. I will be
anxiously awaiting your reply. I
also know the commanding officer of
SEAL team 5 when you said you were
in so give me an e-mail.

I'm genuinely embarrassed about the way that guy gets me, and many others of us, going.

All he has to do is open his mouth and I see red.

Many other .ORG members who are normally cool, polite, funny and focused on Busa-related issues lose it and go ballistic when he shows up.

This guy is a master...he's got us figured and he clearly loves turning us into seething animals.

I, too, apologize for getting sucked in by the jerk, and I hereby swear on a stack of worn out tires that I will not bite his bait again.

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Hey Pete,
I totally agree with you, I have a lot of patience. I don't even get upset by the Suzuki Bashers or ZX12 Lovers. I do get upset when somebody calls some poor soul who died on a motorcycle worm food. and to imply if he wasn't outrunning a cop God rest his soul? What if he was? I don't mind anybody who rides because we are all motorcycle riders and I hate to hear of anybody getting into an accident or dying. I'm sorry from straying from the subject Bob, I am especially sorry to the family's of the riders who suffered the loss.

Turtle

Falconcop,

Some of us have a problem with cops giving out tickets when they could be fighting crime
or at least trying too. I know it seems like a lost cause but the gangs and drugs and murders are still out there. I drive about
200-300 miles a day on my job all through
So. CA. and most of the time the cops are just giving out tickets, thats the honest truth.

I disagree Todd, he already has.

Just like most Vietnam vet wannabes/fakes will talk tough, shoot their mouths off with the never ending war stories to any and all who will listen, while the real commandos don't talk much. The wannabes excessively swagger, cuss, act cocky, etc., the real deals don't.
Cop wannabes act the same way and I've almost never known this to fail. FalconCop's last post convinced me beyond any doubt, he's a "Cop Wannabe"!

You're exactly right Turbo and this has already been plenty of evidence for a lot of us but there are those who are more susceptable to falsehood and would be convinced beyond doubt by verification of his questionable credentials. Don't expect to see any disclosure from Fraudulent Cop that would expose this scharade.

Thats it..Some Of you,,and I say some, cause the smart ones are the ones that don't reply. Some of you..and you know who you are, are just SAPS that get sucked into being Psycho F**Ked by Me.

Team H. "Who the Hell Are you" that I have to prove who I am Or what I Was. And To you..?? Who gives a Tanka Gas what you think !!

I see worm food Every week..just another Car wreck. The sad/Tough Part is seeing kids Hurt/Dead,,But adults,,you see one Decapitation under a Tractor trailer you seen them all,,they're either Drunk or fall asleep behind the wheel Then BAM !!,,we just try to Find there're Head for ID.

You people think with what we see every week,,that we have to be serious and feel sorry for every tragic story we hear ??. it shows that most of you Idiots Have no Clue what Police see & go through Every Day.
so when I see a story of Busa riders Dead..ok sorry to see but, hey..most likely speeding and they lost it(..Next..) If I lit a Candle for every Dead Body I encounter in a months time..we'd be fresh outta candles.

Folks continue to Have A safe Holiday,,and stay Sober. Even The Gullible Idiots on this site who just love to read My reply's..C'mon..Reply.. :)

Off Duty 0400 5 Sept. 99 1 DWI,,1 Drug arrest During Stop.,,kinda Slow..but there's one less Drunk Piece of poop off the road..and one less Druggie also on the Road.

Gee if it wasn't for Cops..maybe That Drunk would have hit your Wife & Child ?? God forbid.

Ride safe & lighten up People

Cop161,, for your Team H. HOOYAH !!!!!!! you Sap.

Yes, be careful everyone. The local news here loves to work stories to death, but this weekend is supposedly when the highest % of drivers are driving drunk, and of course that means more accidents. Watch your backs/sides/front,and ehhh, even above, hehe.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Shame on some of you suckers for falling for that fake cop wannabe crap.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."

...THE END...

[This message has been edited by Turbo (edited 05 September 1999).]

You can give up TeamHayabusa he is NOT going to give you any information that would prove he is a fraud.

Back