ANY COOL BUILDS IN PROGRESS... N/A OR OTHERWISE?

either car I do buy though.... I'm not gonna mod it.. its my daily driver in snow/sleet freezing rain... doesn't matter... My bike is my hot rod now... the car is nice to play around with on other stockish cars... These days.. if u don't have AT LEAST a thousand HP.... u are nobody... it sure is funny to watch guys try to make a Subaru sti produce 1000 rwhp ,,,,, the untold thousands and thousands it took to get it there,...

30000 out the door.... NO OPTIONS.. just the 5.0 420 hp car.... standard shift

Even better, used, 50k-70k miles, they are now around $15k
That's alot of car for the money, and a great platform to go fast cheap.

I got an offer for me to trade my car in for 15 k.... no BS,,, the dealers are having a shortage

I think maybe its the fact that it is a live real axle car.. standard shift... the last year of it being a true musclecar.... the new mustang 50 isn't a live real axle.. hence its no longer a muscle car... its independent suspension makes it a sports car.

I got an offer for me to trade my car in for 15 k.... no BS,,, the dealers are having a shortage

No doubt, depreciation value is as expected on a car up to 7 years old.
Only it's cheap enought that alot of car people realize it's the best deal going on a real performance car.
High 12's in a 1/4 mile, with a couple bolt-ons, in a car that handles decent and gets pretty good mpg, all things considered.

I assume you're keeping it until you decide on your next ride?
$15k is actually a good offer, from a dealer.
They'll make $4-6k on it.

anyone wanting a 5.0 clean.... lemme know... never abused.. changed oil ONLY at dealership and I did it every 3k miles.... never modded...

what I usually do is see what I get for a trade in... then I ask friends if they like the car.. just to make me a little better offer than the dealer did.... I would rather give a friend a good deal than a car dealership

I never modded this car because I knew it was my daily driver... it had to start every time and I basically babied it because I depend on the vehicle...

when shopping for mustangs though... beware of nitrous assisted mustangs... I know of a few of them... and the owners left that part off of the description in the for sale add... Me... myself would never buy a car where NOS had been used... And I myself have never subjected any of my cars to it,,,

I assume you're keeping it until you decide on your next ride?
$15k is actually a good offer, from a dealer.
They'll make $4-6k on it.
well.. like I said.. I got a letter from them making an offer... they still have to nit-pick the car in person.. u know how that goes... and I still gotta do a lot of car shopping myself... I go to five or six different dealers... they give me their best prices.. I say not low enough... and 3 days later I start to get phone calls from the dealerships making better and better offers.... eventually someone makes me an offer that the others cant match... then I go sign the paperwork.

lol... just take a loan, I used to be the same way.... worrying about having credit cards all paid and even now.. my 2014 mustang 5.0 is gonna be paid up... but I'm still buying a new car... ive always wanted a new vette, just another payment... I'm living for the right now... everything will get paid in due time... stupid school/land taxes... all payments no matter how u look at it... even when people say "my house is all paid off" .... the taxes still have to be paid... don't get me started on property taxes... ridiculous.. its basically renting from the government... in the form of taxes.
HI. I Know my house is all paid off but house and land taxes are about $325.00 per week. `They go up every year too.

HI. I Know my house is all paid off but house and land taxes are about $325.00 per week. `They go up every year too.
Shite , that is daylight robbery !!
I think most of us realize Mike is building something special , and although we all would love this build to materialize quickly , to be built right and built once almost always involves both big money and blown out time lines . We understand this Mike , however long it takes is okay , because we know it's being done right Mate . :thumbsup:

Back