ANY COOL BUILDS IN PROGRESS... N/A OR OTHERWISE?

I know... I agree with you... all this talk about draggin a knee on the street AND being older and mature... its confusing.

I can drag a knee on the street, never break the speed limit...and almost never see another vehicle.
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me...because street racing at night at triple digit speeds is much safer.
There's a time and place for everything.
Long gone are my days of riding dangerous in traffic. But, when the roads are empty(which is very often where I live), then it's game on.
Best belive I'm getting my money's worth outta these roads, that me and only 40% of Americans pay taxes to use.

Looks like pic didn’t post

30FC9C1C-73D7-41DC-B7A6-2AF86CAD4C7A.jpeg

I can drag a knee on the street, never break the speed limit...and almost never see another vehicle.
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me...because street racing at night at triple digit speeds is much safer.
There's a time and place for everything.
Long gone are my days of riding dangerous in traffic. But, when the roads are empty(which is very often where I live), then it's game on.
Best belive I'm getting my money's worth outta these roads, that me and only 40% of Americans pay taxes to use.
never break the speed limit? I'm not gonna respond anymore.

never break the speed limit? I'm not gonna respond anymore.

No, quote it right.
It says I CAN drag a knee, and never break the speed limit.
If it's a 60mph limit, with a suggested 25mph for the curves, and I just cruise 60mph all the way through, then there's no problem.
I Never said I haven't or don't speed...one thing I'm not is a liar. Anyone who says they don't speed on a sportbike is a liar.
Just a time and place for everything

I don't give a poop about going fast in a corner especially next to another rider on the street. If I wanted that I would have bought an Indy car.
This is why a busa is a great choice. All the parts in the world to haul ass and goes around a corner fine.
some people think they are valentine rossi....

some people think they are valentine rossi....

Since I was the only one respectfully speaking on cornering, I will assume that was directed at me.
No "Rossi" here, just a guy who can drag a knee, tote a wheelie a few miles...and outride all the guys who talk big about straight lines...from a roll, lol.

Since I was the only one respectfully speaking on cornering, I will assume that was directed at me.
No "Rossi" here, just a guy who can drag a knee, tote a wheelie a few miles...and outride all the guys who talk big about straight lines...from a roll, lol.
lol.. I would do it from any speed ... and I quoted someone else... get off my junk.. everything I say u quote.

lol.. I would do it from any speed ... and I quoted someone else... get off my junk.. everything I say u quote.

Not on your junk, everything you say is implied towards someone. No one else mentioned cornering but me, go figure.
And, this IS a discussion forum.
We quote and comment on things here.

Not on your junk, everything you say is implied towards someone. No one else mentioned cornering but me, go figure.
And, this IS a discussion forum.
We quote and comment on things here.
just so u know.. the title of the thread is... any cool builds in progress n/a or otherwise..... so people were telling about their BUILDS.... and then u said.. its not about power... blah blah blah... I wanted to see people who were building some badass bikes....

The Busa was designed as a "big sports bike". Sorry guys that's fact, it's why it got the "GSX-R" prefix. It can't turn like a liter bike but it was designed to turn. You can use it for whatever you want, but don't act like it can only do what people have altered it to do (go straight fast). For many of us, every time we turn the key we don't have to prove our manhood. The Busa is an amazing all around bike, stretching it makes it less of an all around bike and focuses it on one thing - going fast in a straight line. If that's your thing, knock yourself out. But don't try to say that's the only true purpose for a Busa.

The Busa was designed as a "big sports bike". Sorry guys that's fact, it's why it got the "GSX-R" prefix. It can't turn like a liter bike but it was designed to turn. You can use it for whatever you want, but don't act like it can only do what people have altered it to do (go straight fast). For many of us, every time we turn the key we don't have to prove our manhood. The Busa is an amazing all around bike, stretching it makes it less of an all around bike and focuses it on one thing - going fast in a straight line. If that's your thing, knock yourself out. But don't try to say that's the only true purpose for a Busa.
THE TITLE OF THE THREAD IS......... ANY COOL BUILDS IN PROGRESS N/A OR OTHERWISE

If u are doing a build.... tell us.. if not...

Lol, ok I get it. I thought you meant:

1. Blown, more power than is usable, can't turn. Focused on speed above all else.

Just playing with you.

Back