ANY COOL BUILDS IN PROGRESS... N/A OR OTHERWISE?

Damn you need to move. Property taxes here in AZ for a 3500sq ft house is about 1100 a year and you can ride just about all year.
I had a 1000hp ctsv and I'll tell you what - I'll never get a high horsepower car again. So much easier to have a nice car leave it alone. Then when i need my speed fix i jump on the bike....The bike that would crush that 1000hp car

Damn you need to move. Property taxes here in AZ for a 3500sq ft house is about 1100 a year and you can ride just about all year.
I had a 1000hp ctsv and I'll tell you what - I'll never get a high horsepower car again. So much easier to have a nice car leave it alone. Then when i need my speed fix i jump on the bike....The bike that would crush that 1000hp car
Hi. Well the house has 7 bedrooms and is 4940 sq ft we also have 57 acres of land and the house lot is 7 acres. It is south of Boston. In Boston a 2 bedroom apartment goes for up to $2400.00 a mo. If you have to buy a parking place it can go for $100,000.00 and up! A lot of houses have 3 to 5 stall garages. My house is not in to good shape it need a lot of work. Its a good thing I can do all the work myself. But I got it very cheep.

I get it... a lot of people who work in NYC cant afford to live there.. so they live in Poughkeepsie and surrounding areas.. I work with a guy who pays 12 grand a year in taxes... and he doesn't own the house.. its an interest only loan... basically renting from the bank... he pays the land taxes' and the bank... and he will never own the house,

Hi. Well the house has 7 bedrooms and is 4940 sq ft we also have 57 acres of land and the house lot is 7 acres. It is south of Boston. In Boston a 2 bedroom apartment goes for up to $2400.00 a mo. If you have to buy a parking place it can go for $100,000.00 and up! A lot of houses have 3 to 5 stall garages. My house is not in to good shape it need a lot of work. Its a good thing I can do all the work myself. But I got it very cheep.

Thought you lived in NB?

Last edited:
Holley EFI ,N2 shock and 16" front wheel. Bring on track days.

IMG_0218.JPG

Basic prostreet build but it gets driven on the street.. Full cooling system with a rear mounted rad. It has a ultra kit with ice box mounted up front ,get 35r Garrett. Best pass so far without the standalone was 7.65 at 189 . I'm still learning to ride it.

I don't give a poop about going fast in a corner especially next to another rider on the street. If I wanted that I would have bought an Indy car.
This is why a busa is a great choice. All the parts in the world to haul ass and goes around a corner fine.
I know... I agree with you... all this talk about draggin a knee on the street AND being older and mature... its confusing.

I know... I agree with you... all this talk about draggin a knee on the street AND being older and mature... its confusing.
What ???, motorcycles are made for corners , most people I know who ride , love riding on roads with corners mate , not straight line hwy only . Must get close to bloody boring with no corners to ride fast mate . Prbably more older riders buying Busa's than young , most younger riders choose 1K bikes . There maybe even better bikes for swervery , but the Busa is excellent fun on winding road . The Busa came out in '99 to destroy the Honda Blackbird , not only on 1/4 mile , but on the autobahns of Europe and the mountain roads everywhere the Busa was sold . Guess we are all getting old , even you mate , most of us older riders still feel young , especially on the Busa .
Still waiting for info on your old blue gen 1 , and what work ya did or not to her ? Are all those pics you post of your turbo , is that sitting on GNBRETTS driveway ???

What ???, motorcycles are made for corners , most people I know who ride , love riding on roads with corners mate , not straight line hwy only . Must get close to bloody boring with no corners to ride fast mate . Prbably more older riders buying Busa's than young , most younger riders choose 1K bikes . There maybe even better bikes for swervery , but the Busa is excellent fun on winding road . The Busa came out in '99 to destroy the Honda Blackbird , not only on 1/4 mile , but on the autobahns of Europe and the mountain roads everywhere the Busa was sold . Guess we are all getting old , even you mate , most of us older riders still feel young , especially on the Busa .
Still waiting for info on your old blue gen 1 , and what work ya did or not to her ? Are all those pics you post of your turbo on GNBRETTS driveway ???
not all... its in storage inside a heated building right now... I don't have that blue gen1 anymore.. BUT its getting a turbo system by the new owner... I'll have new owner post up the build... In less than a year there is gonna be a new vette outside my condo so I'm trying to be better with my money.. this last year I bought this condo(short sale)... a tempur pedic supreme breeze bed(I don't even wanna tell u how much I spent here)... a 70 inch OLED TV(the real deal) and this new motorcycle... I'm only a correction officer.

not all... its in storage inside a heated building right now... I don't have that blue gen1 anymore.. BUT its getting a turbo system by the new owner... I'll have new owner post up the build... In less than a year there is gonna be a new vette outside my condo so I'm trying to be better with my money.. this last year I bought this condo(short sale)... a tempur pedic supreme breeze bed(I don't even wanna tell u how much I spent here)... a 70 inch OLED TV(the real deal) and this new motorcycle... I'm only a correction officer.
Will be good to hear about new owners build on that extended swingarm blue Busa you use to own . Some pics of your turbo before storage bro , instead of other dudes driveway.... would of been good .
Also we are waiting to see it pictured outside , but away from corners I guess .... and maybe without you ON it cos your getting old ... LOL .
Guess you spending up , so your ( lovely by the way ) fiance and yourself can be happy and comfortable , got to do what ya gotta do bro .
Well hope you are paid well for your job , cos it sounds pretty heavy ... and don't reakon I would like it . Me , I'm a crippled up pensioner , no poop , and I like riding my L2 fast , and a simple but happy life .
As for your guy looking after your bike , tell him you want brakes to match the power .
Grow old , disgracefully young fella .

Will be good to hear about new owners build on that extended swingarm blue Busa you use to own . Some pics of your turbo before storage bro , instead of other dudes driveway.... would of been good .
Also we are waiting to see it pictured outside , but away from corners I guess .... and maybe without you ON it cos your getting old ... LOL .
Guess you spending up , so your ( lovely by the way ) fiance and yourself can be happy and comfortable , got to do what ya gotta do bro .
Well hope you are paid well for your job , cos it sounds pretty heavy ... and don't reakon I would like it . Me , I'm a crippled up pensioner , no poop , and I like riding my L2 fast , and a simple but happy life .
As for your guy looking after your bike , tell him you want brakes to match the power .
Grow old , disgracefully young fella .
thanks man... shes tough too.. i knew i would marry her after i saw her punch a girl in the face during a road rage incident.. lol... i couldn't believe my eyes.... The job is extremely stressful and u really find out a lot about oneself doing this job... I get stuck (mandatory overtime) about once a week or two on average so that's where the money comes from... mind u.... i HATE it... i don't ASK for the overtime.. its forced on me... but i suffer through it.. this last week... i got stuck 4 days in a row... 4 double shifts in a row... SUCKS ... and the more time i spent around convicts... the more and more i start to act like they do and i don't like it.... its just a negative environment... but us COs are FAMILY and would die for one another... lol.. we are like a gang.

This I can relate to. Just got back from Costa Rica, going to Europe in September, put all new windows in the house, probably buying an Ultra Classic to go along with the Tri-Glide, Busa, and Wide Glide, and have been thinking of buying another Lexus LS460. Totalled my last one in Vegas on a cross country trip doing donuts..lol And I do similar work to you.

Ok not a real build but it is turbo so.....

I had no plans this winter but Frank has a sweet swingarm for sale way to long and I just had to buy it. So got it and now getting it all together. Here’s a pic I have to get a chain and longer brake line. I thought I wanted to be 4 over and think it’s looks sweet 6 over. I just lowered it also I felt like I was over thinking if the bike looks level and starting to think it does let me know if you think I’m wrong. Have read a lot of post when people have turbo bikes on a rear wheel stand and fills the tuebo with oil.

Last edited:
Back