info on turbo kits and steps to build motor

ciniti probably = cincitnati (sp)

he is running an innercooled ghetto from motorhead in cleveland

with an innercooled ghetto, spacer, and extra injector you can get 300+ on pump gas.

about 320hp you'll need rods, maybe valve springs.

400hp you'll want to do pistons as well.

hey fstbusa thanx for the info .....when you said 400 hp you'll want to do pistons...is that 400 on pump gas ....i am guessin not but just wondering ...i plan on building the motor as in valve springs, connecting rods, pistons, cam spacer if needed, etc. ....i am goin to look at a couple donor bikes this weekend so hopefully i can get started on the build real soon....i got a list of parts to be ordered once i figure out a donor. what kind of psi rating you think i will need to run with 320 -400 ....like 8-12 or so ?

hey fstbusa thanx for the info .....when you said 400 hp you'll want to do pistons...is that 400 on pump gas ....i am guessin not but just wondering ...i plan on building the motor as in valve springs, connecting rods, pistons, cam spacer if needed, etc. ....i am goin to look at a couple donor bikes this weekend so hopefully i can get started on the build real soon....i got a list of parts to be ordered once i figure out a donor. what kind of psi rating you think i will need to run with 320 -400 ....like 8-12 or so ?
depends on type of kit

320 =12+ probably 14-15
400= 20+ probably 25-30.

400 not on pump gas... you can do it if done right... but wouldn't be advised.

Back