ANOTHER STOLEN BUSA!!!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
My Bro just had his 2005 SE boosted. Sucks, he's had it for less than a month.

Keep your eyes open Denver Peeps.

mad.gif

Sorry to hear it...fuggin' thieves...
mad.gif

mad.gif

Just a thought folks... DO NOT LEAVE BUSA'S OUTDOORS!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I mean do what ya gotta do, but don't leave it out in the open...

ANd it is Busa's! He had his F4i sitting for a few months without any trouble... THe BUsa shows up and within a month it's gone...
sad.gif

wink.gif
Yeah sucks a lot. Steve is bummin. Bonus is he has great insurance and went ahead with the gap insurance, so he can have a brand new busa if he chooses. He was only planning on riding it till fall anyway, so we will see if he gets another or not.

That totally sucks, he had it for less than a month and it's Adios. Freaking thieves
mad.gif

####... I am here in Denver; I was hoping that we didn't have many thieves around here...
biggrin.gif

Looks like I better watch my sh$t...

What part of Denver was it stolen in Rev? I will keep an eye out for it... Any special markings that could give it away if I did see an 05 LE?

CLoud

Sucks for him man I know the feeling! I plan to keep mine in the house from now on...to heck with the carport!

Hey Cloud... Yeah he's over in Denver. Fairly neer downtown. Nice area really. I mentioned to him that he should get a garage or something. I fuggin hate it when I am right, But I mentioned the Garage thing and how it shouldn't sit out and he figured that if his F4i hadn't gone missing that the Busa wouldn't..

What really sucks is just a few days prior to this a good friend of his Wadded up his F4 so now he is Bikeless... Sucks.

Thieves and their mothers should be skinned and burned... That way their scumbag mothers cannot spawn more worthless cowardly dogs. Filth, plain and simple. Spineless filth.

I equate bike thieves to Horse thieves of old... Well deserving a Bullet to the brain...

Not to thread Jack you Rev, but for those heading out to the MeetnGreet in Colorado next month please beware that our Round up event is probably being monitored here and possibly will be targeted as an easy pickn by local bike hustlers.
evil.gif

Just my .02

Back