Another example to wear the gear

Glad you are still alive, keep up the positive outlook. You seem in amazingly high spirits but considering what could have happened...

Amazing attitude in a very poor situation.

I am sorry to read of your misfortune.

I really hope the driver of that truck gets exactly what he deserves.

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers, every day gets a little bit better and hopefully there will only be one or two more surgeries before I can start to really heal and get back to life. The trike that Gotjixers posted is awesome! I didnt even think about a sportbike trike. oh the possibilities. lol either way it will be a while before I am mentally ready to be back on a bike. the day will come but it will be a couple of years down the road im sure. for now I will be the driver if anyone needs to have the trailer taken to events. lol. I will keep you guys informed but I am going to part out my baby when I am well enough to turn wrenches again. I dont want to see her crushed so any parts that can live on will be a tribute to her and healing for me. Once again that is a ways down the road but something that needs to be done. Thank you all once again and Happy New Years!

Man I feel for you. Your Guardian angel was watching over you! Mine has protected me many times I like to give her a break now and then, You hang in there. You keep positve I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

Wow, just incredible to hear first hand what happened, what you've lost, that you're still here because far too many do not recover from accidents like this
sad.gif

I'm so sorry that you're going through this, but your friends and family are surely thankful that you're here, recovering, positive and looking forward instead of back...just keep on healing and please don't be a stranger here...riding or not, you're always welcome...
smile.gif

My prayers are with you & your family. Your positive attitude amazes me.
Glad the accident wasn't worse.

Man, sorry to hear all that... Your just down the road from me here in J'ville. I'm glad for you that your up to meeting the challenge life has presented you. Mental toughness and the "never give up" attitude will get you through alot. (When I was overseas for 60 days I attended a lot of memorial services, reminding me how tenuous life can be.) Well hoping the best for you as you recover.

Back