Another busa & member down today...

You guys are the best!  I thank all of you for your comments
wink.gif

Oh, I also started a new post with the parts I need and already got coming from other members Yahoooooo!!!  My baby is on its path to a full recovery
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153931696 -->

Man that sucks!!!!! I'm glad your ok. I was rear-ended at a stop light a week ago monday by an SUV and the money the ins. comp. is giving me isnt enough to get another busa same yr or newer without money out of pocket. At least it's not totaled like mine.

Man that really sucks . At least your alright . Probably ganna be sore for a while . Did you have insurance ? If so are they gonna total it out ? Are any of the tabs broken on the fairings if not I say its time for a coustom paint job . Mirrors are cheap , you can get a stator pretty cheap or maybe sand that one down and polish it out if its not leaking . The front wheel didn't get bent out of shape did it ? And No dents in the Gas Tank ? Its not as bad as it looks. I bet you rode it home didn't you ? The Exhaust still looks straight . Find yourself a good painter , a fender , stator cover and after market mirrors and she'll look good as new. And for God sake be careful and get some frame sliders. You wouldn't have had that much damage with sliders

Man that really sucks . At least your alright . Probably ganna be sore for a while . Did you have insurance ? If so are they gonna total it out ? Are any of the tabs broken on the fairings if not I say its time for a coustom paint job . Mirrors are cheap , you can get a stator pretty cheap or maybe sand that one down and polish it out if its not leaking . The front wheel didn't get bent out of shape did it ? And No dents in the Gas Tank ? Its not as bad as it looks. I bet you rode it home didn't you ?  The Exhaust still looks straight . Find yourself a good painter , a fender , stator cover and after market mirrors and she'll look good as new. And for God sake be careful and get some frame sliders. You wouldn't have had that much damage with sliders
I have insurance, not using it, don't want rates to go up... Fairings are not broken, just road sanded, can be re-sanded and painted over with no problems. SMOKIN_GUNZ is gonna work with me on gettin' er done! I am covered on the rest of the parts from other members, so as it stands now, my baby will be fully revovered in no time, and with a custom paint job at that!!!
cool.gif

glad to see and hear that you're OK. If I've got some spare parts you need, just give me a holla, and I'll let you know what I've got.

Hate to hear, but it sounds like you did a great job with what was going on.
Hope the re-build goes well.

Glad to see you are OK bro. Lucky that stator cover held, looks like it was a hair from rashing through.
BTW, good job keeping your head in that situation. It definitely kept more damage from happening to you and the bike.

Back