And its happening - Gen 3 teaser from Suzuki

I'm 3 bikes in at this point with no room to spare. I can't even think of getting rid of my Gen 2 as I'm absolutely in love with it. Maybe down the line the Gen 3 will come into play but for now not letting it go!
You just get the gen 3 and tell your girl that one is for her when she grows out of the r3 and into a busa ;). Now you've just justified it to yourself and her:thumbsup:

It's the Japanese mentality
ie we have built something faster with a smaller engine
That was the case with the Gen2 busa. It's highly competitive with the Gen1 ZX-14 but Suzuki kept the displacement lower and made better power.

I noticed the butt bumper on that one rear cowl, I hope it's better then the one on the b king rear seat. I sat on my buddies b king the other day and this time it had the rear seat with that style bumper on it and it went straight into my spine and there is no way I could ride like that.
Maybe it's just me but it looks like it went a little closer in styling to the ZX-14 and the rumper bumper is a little like the H2. Still a busa but it appears they may have gone after those that prefer the X-14 styling. I always liked the busa styling better.

That was the case with the Gen2 busa. It's highly competitive with the Gen1 ZX-14 but Suzuki kept the displacement lower and made better power.

Maybe it's just me but it looks like it went a little closer in styling to the ZX-14 and the rumper bumper is a little like the H2. Still a busa but it appears they may have gone after those that prefer the X-14 styling. I always liked the busa styling better.
I agree on this. It does look like zx14 from sides and the back tho

Back