2021 Busa

In Redbull's screenshot...Whoever was the grafic artist who designed that latest "faux Busa" got lazy towards the end. I think they started at the back,gave it a cool Gixxer1000 looking tail...'cause they know thats a popular mod. Then they went a little to space age and I think personally the artist never heard of a wind tunnel.Those side fairing direct all on coming air right up into the riders face,not down,or at least backwards. IDK.
How much air is gonna get threw those nose holes ? Then they did a little drag and drop on parts (got lazy) the controls,the bar ends,the front fender are all carbon copies taken from a Gen I. Look at that fender...complete with that ugly body line just like the original.

busa front.jpg

Drag and drop with just a slight variation on rider and pillion mounts and pegs.
The wheels look lighter and sleeker...that would be a bonus.
The first company to make and sell aftermarket exhaust systems for it would make a million bucks the first year.Look at the size of her cans. Don't know why the chose a leading axle front fork design...
dunno.gif
Big control units (probably electronic) are definately the wave of the future...but I'm not a fan of piggy back front suspension. Looks not too bad on exposed rear shocks,like old bikes with a shock each side.
Meh...whats it matter. Haven't all the big announcements been made for 2021...
Rubb.

Not going to happen!
....that a new version of the Hayabusa will be born or that you personally will be buying one??

I believe a gen 3 will come only it won't be what we were hoping/dreaming of...

Street dominance for Suzuki is a thing of the past.

Maybe Honda will jump into the fray and re-develop their Blackbird...they were on the fringe of having one of the fastest bikes as well.

hi all,
I am a newbie and would like to know about latest development of 2021 3rd GEN busa. Does anyone has any info about its development as i plan to buy one if launched.I have googled a lot but not much info to be found.

Thanks.

hi all,
I am a newbie and would like to know about latest development of 2021 3rd GEN busa. Does anyone has any info about its development as i plan to buy one if launched.I have googled a lot but not much info to be found.

Thanks.

well
as our german bike-newspaper said in the internet seemingly suzuki will show the - so called - gen3 next few weeks.

but as so often, here too - i will wait til i can see and touch / sit on the reality ;)

hi all,

Thanks.
I've read in a few different places Suzuki is planning a launch of a Gen 3 Hayabusa later this year....

....we'll see.....

Thanks for the info.truly appreciate.hope all the speculations about the launch of new 3rd GEN busa comes out to be true.
....oh and welcome by the way...I take it you are not a current Hayabusa owner?

What are you riding now?

Back