Magical Racing Carbon

Dai.

Registered
Magical Racing has now allowed orders for all carbon fibre created for the Gen 3. Their website is still having issues but works out to be cheaper buying through a distributor like Webike Japan. Need to sift through the various generations as they aren't separated but you can click "NEW" up the top to sort.

do they do custom colors as well or just plain carbon only?

That just looks so over the top gaudy... It's like a Harley with chrome!!! IMO the only place the bike screams for carbon, front and rear huggers, the upper pieces that goe from the tank to the dash and maybe the black pieces by your knees, but please send me flat dry carbon... Glossy...*puke*

That just looks so over the top gaudy... It's like a Harley with chrome!!! IMO the only place the bike screams for carbon, front and rear huggers, the upper pieces that goe from the tank to the dash and maybe the black pieces by your knees, but please send me flat dry carbon... Glossy...*puke*

Only thing they really need to make is a trim replacement set in 2x2 twill and/or "forged". They don't have to offer it in satin or matte gloss but I'd definitely make that change before installing.

The one thing that drives me nuts on MR is for what they charge, they should make damn sure all the fiber is aligned when they produce the parts. Having the pattern going all different directions looks half-assed when installed together like they're shop bike.

Back