And its happening - Gen 3 teaser from Suzuki

unless it's a new Katana.

Katana is so last last October! Because that's when I bought mine. :thumbsup:

50548703818_14b298e795_b.jpg

Katana is so last last October! Because that's when I bought mine. :thumbsup:
Coolllll!

I was just searching for some kind of evidence that this Hayabusa teaser exists but all I see is for new Suzuki superbikes is the 2001 Katana. Guess we'll have to wait 8 more days. I'm not holding my breath. I 'd wait a few years before getting a new busa anyway.

Reactions: Zee
Well I like it... But I really wanted the Gen 3,to be a totally new-futuristic design "Avante Gaurde" with a turbo or supercharger.

Avant-garde
The avant-garde are people or works that are experimental, radical, or unorthodox with respect to art, culture, or society. It is frequently characterized by aesthetic innovation and initial unacceptability.

It has been officially released by Suzuki, not sure how much more you want.

Feb 5th and we’ll see the whole bike.

Coolllll!

I was just searching for some kind of evidence that this Hayabusa teaser exists but all I see is for new Suzuki superbikes is the 2001 Katana. Guess we'll have to wait 8 more days. I'm not holding my breath. I 'd wait a few years before getting a new busa anyway.
Look at the dash it's not the katana besides the engine is 1440cc

Look at the dash it's not the katana besides the engine is 1440cc
My internet is slow. I didn't see the video load even after reading the whole article. OK, new busa. We'll see how improved it is. I didn't see anything about a 1440 cc motor.

It has been officially released by Suzuki, not sure how much more you want.
I want to see an emblem or something that indicates it's a 1440! I know, it's a teaser.

Hate to say it though, we all know the hayabusa is now behind the eight ball. I'll wait to see what the ZX-14 does in 2022...or should I say ZX-15? I think Suzuki's best move would be to simply go with updated electronics otherwise they're inviting a big ol counterpunch.

The tit-bits they provide at 11 and 12 secs the rear and front look Busa with big cans, as did the dash layout and key area.

My internet is slow. I didn't see the video load even after reading the whole article. OK, new busa. We'll see how improved it is. I didn't see anything about a 1440 cc motor.

I want to see an emblem or something that indicates it's a 1440! I know, it's a teaser.

Hate to say it though, we all know the hayabusa is now behind the eight ball. I'll wait to see what the ZX-14 does in 2022...or should I say ZX-15? I think Suzuki's best move would be to simply go with updated electronics otherwise they're inviting a big ol counterpunch.

Screenshot_20201118-181139_Gallery.jpg

I guess you'll have to wait till the 5th feb for all the details wont you ?

The GSXR 1000 L7 was the testing grounds with electronics so thankfully they can only be improved from there.

Back