2021 Busa

Looks like they spend a lot of time with the aerodynamics Should slice the air like butter Don t mind the silver and red Surprised its still a 1340 thought I wonder what s the horsepower it puts out And yes finally factory cruise control :thumbsup:

Looks like $19k is the number.

8ABB51D5-1DE9-4C50-90DB-A4E235849C6A.png

Mmm I wonder should I still keep my ZX14 :thumbsup:
Yeah, this guarantees I will buy a 14R for about 5 grand less. Brocked out + BST rims and it is much better than a stock Gen3 busa.

After reading through the subtle engine changes, I’d bet money that we’ll all be pretty surprised at the power it makes with an exhaust and tune.
I hope you're right but my guess is about the same as a stock Gen2 ZX-14.

Kawaski is laughing its @$$ off! I hope they release a supercharged 14R just to show Suzuki how dumb they were. Maybe I should thank Suzuki for saving me 20 grand. Come on people, how much better can this bike really be with mods? It's the same bike designed to meet emissions standards and possibly the engine changes are focussed on emissions too. They built it to keep selling busas all over the world. I'l keep my 08. Nice looking bike though.

In my part of world kawasaki don't sell ZX14 anymore.It used to at some point of time.Busa was my only hope.have waited for it badly.....can't believe GEN3 has been launched in 1340cc engine and that too with lesser power.honestly very disappointed

Back