All of California ~ is on F I R E again *

Although I got some of the smoke from the Yolo Co fires a couple hundred miles away, my fingers are crossed that Yosemite just up the road doesn’t catch like it did last year. Then, smoke was eye level like a fog.

Although I got some of the smoke from the Yolo Co fires a couple hundred miles away,
my fingers are crossed that Yosemite just up the road doesn’t catch like it did last year.

Then, smoke was eye level like a fog .

From the GREAT PACIFIC NORTH WEST . . .

The sky was much clearer every day !

Could breath clean fresh air .

Amusing clouds too .

Red, *<(;{)-

:banana:

What is starting the fires? Is it people starting them? If so, they need to be caught and strung up.
I read Colorado is on fire and they caught the ones who started that one..

What is starting the fires? Is it people starting them? If so, they need to be caught and strung up.
I read Colorado is on fire and they caught the ones who started that one..

They catch some of them and some are accidental but some are lightning strikes and some are started by the sun shining onto a broken piece of glass. Now in our 5th or 5th year with a drought the whole state is little more than tinder. Yellow grass is everywhere and the downed trees make for great kindling. Triple digit temps aren’t helping either.

They catch some of them and some are accidental but some are lightning strikes and some are started by the sun shining onto a broken piece of glass. Now in our 5th or 5th year with a drought the whole state is little more than tinder. Yellow grass is everywhere and the downed trees make for great kindling. Triple digit temps aren’t helping either.
It's a tough spot to be in. As a former volunteer fire-fighter, I feel for the poor fire fighters out there in that heat. I read where one of the fires was caused by campers who were told to not have a fire and did anyway...

10,000 acres so far, all uphill. There aren’t any flat areas so close to the Park and the temps are in the high 90s and above. The El Portal entrance is closed (140) and tourists are clogging the other entrance (my way) (41) into the Park. Think I’ll stay home. The firefighter left a wife and two small children. His bulldozer rolled when he tried making a firebreak.

Seriously frightening fires in the US ,
absolutely amazing efforts
by all the first res-ponders .

It seems unstoppable in some locations
to us viewing the footage from down under .

Hope people are prepared as possible
and vacate when necessary .

Just saw a " BREAKING NEWS FLASH " in Corona ~ PirateDiverJeff is getting smoked out right now *

If you need a place to stay brother ~ I can roll out that way with my dually *

Back