mjn's annual ride

Makes me want to keep a bike at my dad's house in Beaverton just so I can come play with you guys. I spent many a drunken night at Detroit lake and even attended a big Harley rally at Fossil. There are some great roads out that way, wish I had a bike when I lived there.

Makes me want to keep a bike at my dad's house in Beaverton just so I can come play with you guys. I spent many a drunken night at Detroit lake and even attended a big Harley rally at Fossil. There are some great roads out that way, wish I had a bike when I lived there.

Detroit lake sucks.

It is pretty for certain...but the traffic sucks, and the roads are just not that special. Just WAY too dam many people. One thing is for certain...the mjn ride is NOT goin back there again. Ever.

Now east of the cascades? That is another thing entirely... the very best roads can be found on the east side.

Maybe I need to trust them better then I was????:whistle::whistle:

It's all good bro, try the BT016...the Avon Storm is a great ST (sport touring) tire. I would have liked to be on the 16's, but I needed a more durable tire to make the distance for the ride. Plus I have been on a lot of those roads before :whistle:

Been waiting for this ride report. Outstanding!

--Wag--

That is bad a$$ ! Great pics!! I wish someday I could ride with you guys , but its my annaversary . I'm not riding as much now that my new job is keeping me real busy and the wife and I travel alot . i will be getting the big bore this fall though !!

Robert, you'll need that big bore to keep up with Mark! :bowdown:

Steven is being a bit modest here... He could've passed me any time he wanted to..
But it sure is handy to do a street ride with your track coach!! :thumbsup:

I swear ever time Tuf gets on a bike, "Ride of the Valkyries" (Wagner) plays in my head :bowdown:

Back