mjn's annual ride

My hats off to Mark for this opportunity. I was so pleased to meet all of the members from here that I did! What a group of professionals and all around nice people. It is amazing how you set out on a journey with acquaintances and by the end of the trip you consider them close friends. :beerchug:

I couldn't agree more!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for comin along Eric!

BEAUITFUL. I have already started working Tuf for an invite for next year....

Very nice pics, looks like it was a great time. :thumbsup:

Now you guys don't go getting any funny ideas, Mark belongs to us and we are not giving him up!

Mark puts a ton of time into planning these trips. Mark has every stop marked, every fuel stop (sometimes fuel is hard to find in that country), food stops, he has called the dept of transportation to find out if and where any construction will be taking place, any fresh chip seal roads we should avoid, daily temperature (day and night so we know if we will need a jacket at night) rain forecast, and the list goes on. Mark leaves nothing to chance. He always sees to it the ride goes smoothly without a hitch. I've personally never been on a ride so well planned.

So "NO" you guys cannot have him! :moon:

WOW ...very nice ... roads look awsome up there. Thnx for sharing.
Love that blue and white 2nd Gen... repaint or stock?

Repaint by a really good custom painter who did street rods for years...

John Ybarra

Thanks!

Very nice. Rich called me around 0400 hours and we talked for 50 minutes about his 9 day adventure.

By the way I barely survived asking about a date change. Ain't gonna happen brother. Guess that will call for and East to West to East trip in my future :whistle:

Very nice. Rich called me around 0400 hours and we talked for 50 minutes about his 9 day adventure.

By the way I barely survived asking about a date change. Ain't gonna happen brother. Guess that will call for and East to West to East trip in my future :whistle:

OK Dude, I see who runs the show in good ole SC... :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

It looks even better in person... Very nicely done.

I do think Eric has decided to change tires after this ride though... I'm guessin he is gonna switch to a bit stickier skin.. :-)

It looks even better in person... Very nicely done.

I do think Eric has decided to change tires after this ride though... I'm guessin he is gonna switch to a bit stickier skin.. :-)

???

I was running the same tire :dunno:
Posted via Mobile Device

Great shots, :whistle: but i think some one should give Steven a ticket for those stoppies! LOL

Back