All of California ~ is on F I R E again *

Aussie firefighters are coming in country to lend a hand . The same when we have out of control bush fires and need US help .

There are nearly 8,000 fire fighters in the Carr and Ferguson fires in NorCal from all over with more than 100,000 acres burned so far. Several Hot Shot teams are in use too. One of the Hot Shots, a Captain, was killed when a tree fell on him. Those teams that are dropped right into the poop have my greatest admiration. Without the fires the temps are over 100. Imagine what its like with fire all around you. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but imagine having a National Guard that could put a couple thousand firefighters into action instead of deploying them to some far away sand box.:confused:

There are nearly 8,000 fire fighters in the Carr and Ferguson fires in NorCal from all over with more than 100,000 acres burned so far. Several Hot Shot teams are in use too. One of the Hot Shots, a Captain, was killed when a tree fell on him. Those teams that are dropped right into the poop have my greatest admiration. Without the fires the temps are over 100. Imagine what its like with fire all around you. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but imagine having a National Guard that could put a couple thousand firefighters into action instead of deploying them to some far away sand box.:confused:

Saw on the news last night that so far the Carr fire is now over 100,000 acres and the 7th largest in CA history.:(

Just saw on the 3:00 news it's only 2% contained and they're concentrating on stopping it before it gets down here in Horsethief Canyon Ranch where we are,1800 houses in here(just looked outside and still seeing live flames).Guess they're shutting down 74 as it seems to be also be heading over towards the Lookout Roadhouse.

Guess they are shutting down HWY 74
as it seems to be also be heading over
towards the Lookout Roadhouse .

oRG8Lqr.jpg

We have several fires burning again, this time the town of Paradise is all but gone, Chico and Oroville are threatened. 9 dead so far.

Back