Akrapovic Full Exhaust

Sorry for all the questions. I am not a mechanic. The hose right in the middle that has a left bend at the bottom, with the black clip at top?

8248684098_ce2df07f6f_z.jpg

Throttle side pic. 1 hose there.

8248733392_7777eef292_z.jpg

or

8247666731_b9ea906824_z.jpg

Couple different hoses in the back. 1 I think is more wiring, then a hose.

Yep lankeeyankee, I have the same experience with the 4 into 1 Akrapovic system I just installed last Thursday. Took it 300 hard kms. Smooth fuelling all through the rev range. My mechanic said its the fourth one he has done, all perfect. He talked me out of getting a cheaper system with the view that the money saved on the remap would put me ahead... good advice. And yes, great pipes.

TonyTripleA

Yep lankeeyankee, I have the same experience with the 4 into 1 Akrapovic system I just installed last Thursday. Took it 300 hard kms. Smooth fuelling all through the rev range. My mechanic said its the fourth one he has done, all perfect. He talked me out of getting a cheaper system with the view that the money saved on the remap would put me ahead... good advice. And yes, great pipes.

TonyTripleA

Akrapovic is the only way to go with the GENII!!
I did a lot of research on exhaust, Yosh, Brocks to name a couple. The Akrapovic is pricey no more then a Brocks better the qaulity is much better IMO and I have not ever heard of one qaulity issue with an Akrapovic. The main reason I purchased mine was the NO REMAP needed as they state with there product. I didnt want to have to install a Power Commander or take it to a dyno tuner and have someone rev the ever living crap out of my motor just to squeeze 2% more out of it. And guess what, its puts down the power and the power range is awesome!

The new BMW superbike out with all the best parts, guess what exhaust is on the BMW HP4? Akrapovic there is a reason for this.

I tell every owner bike that I dyno, that the dyno session isn't just about max horsepower gained. It's about max drivabilty and power is a plus for the session...Most owners don't have a clue other than that it's about max hp...Hope all works out..The choice is yours at the end of the day..

I bought the Pair Valve Block off plate kit for the Backfiring at the beginning of the year. I then realized that I Really Like the Backfiring! The kit is still on the shelf...:laugh:

Like I said, It's the ONLY exhaust that I will ever put on a Bike. I did the exhaust.filter and PCV and there is a BIG difference in Power. And it's smoooth.........

Back