Akrapovic Full Exhaust

MoNoXiDe

Registered
I am looking to buy a Akrapovic Racing Line Full Exhaust Dual CF. for my 2011 Busa. Whats the odds of finding one for less then $1800.00? I am going with the BMC air filter. I'm up for suggestions on which PC to use.

i think you have a good shot at finding one..check with the site...as for pc? id go with the ecu editor with a bazzaz with zafm...

I have one, I paid $1555 shipped from Motomummy.com a year ago.
They have since went up, but MM is still the cheapest place to buy them.
They are on sale now for $1575.
They are also designed to use the stock map.
I have only removed restrictions in ecu editor and mine runs great.
A dyno tune would smooth things aout, but there are no problems running the stock fuel/air map.
That is straight from Akrapovics website and my own personal experience.
Everything about the exhaust is excellent, fit, finish, quality, weight, sound.
Good luck.:beerchug:

https://www.motomummy.com/full-exhausts/08-2012-hayabusa-akrapovic-dual-racing-exhaust/

got mine for £1050 that's $1,638 ....also have BMC filter and went the ecu editor route:cool:

but mines a 4:1

Got the exhaust, filter, and pc.
8205765153_a0784c5331.jpg

8205764859_69003d0a7b.jpg

more to come.

I have an 08 Busa that I am about to install a yoshi R77 Full. Can someone tell me if it will be necessary to wrap the pipes to avoid heat damage to my plastic. I also want to know if a PC or juice box will be necessary? If this is a repeat question, My apologies

Paul

Install it and run with thee stock ECU. Akrapovic is the only exhaust system that doesnt need to modify the fuel.
Been running my full race 4-2-1 Akrapovic for 20+K miles on a stock ECU

Install it and run with thee stock ECU. Akrapovic is the only exhaust system that doesnt need to modify the fuel.
Been running my full race 4-2-1 Akrapovic for 20+K miles on a stock ECU

yes, but i can guarantee, an improved hp output if you modified your ecu.

I am going to pick my bike up. full akrapovic exhaust installed etc. My friend said he doesn't think they mapped it when they sent it to me. Can anyone tell me the correct map for 4-2-2, 2011 hayabusa "the faster color of course"

I haven't plugged it in yet to see if its mapped yet. I will once I get it home.

I dl'd the map to my pc for the exhaust. I plugged into the pcv, how do I know if the map took? I noticed on the pcIII it prompts you when it takes. The pcv didn't do that. Am I doing something wrong?

I put an Akrapovic 4-2-1 Race on my 09' with a K&N Race. (they were out of BMC). Loved it! Rode for about 800 miles before I put a PC5 on it. Runs like a Bear...Had a Akra Evo on my 02' before I put a Turbo on it and Loved it also. For street riding, I think their the best things out there (my opinion). They have great Power/Torque curves. I don't know why they don't make an Evolution for the 2nd. Generation. I know I would of bought one. Anyway, these things are first class and fit and finish are awesome. I won't buy anything else! Never understood why people do the 4-2-2 instead of the 4-2-1. I always think about weight. Maybe someone can answer that for me. Maybe I'm just an Ignorant old guy. I don't know...Have fun with that Beauty!!:laugh:

I think it makes the bike balance "by sight" The front of the hayabusa is really big so the back "duals" blend it in. It also makes it go faster!!:laugh::whistle:

I still need to know about the mapping question :banghead:

Back