Akrapovic, best place to buy?

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
There was a post several months ago about several exhausts, including Akrapovic. A member posted on a cheaper place to buy them from than MotoMummy, but I can't find the thread.
Gen2 full dual exhaust with full cf mufflers(not just the cf tips) is $1575 at MotoMummy.
I've been trying to afford it for some time now. Does anyone know where to get this particular exhaust for any less?

https://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=18316&cat=468&page=1

The titanium mufflers with cf tips is pictured, the price is the same for the full carbon fiber mufflers, which I want.
Thanks for any help.

Was it this one?

Akrapovic VS Yosh R77 full systems

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yes sir it was! Thankyou!
Unfortunately Indysuperbikes and Sportbiketrackgear(the 2 companies in the thread that I was trying to remember)don't have the full dual listed, and their full single and slipon prices are about the same as MotoMummy.
So I'll keep loooking, although I think it'll be hard to find a cheaper price.:beerchug:

hey sixpack.. i know that motomummys prices will be coming down in like a month or 2 so just keep your eye on them from time to time..he always seems to drop his prices in the winter months..

Yes sir it was! Thankyou!
Unfortunately Indysuperbikes and Sportbiketrackgear(the 2 companies in the thread that I was trying to remember)don't have the full dual listed, and their full single and slipon prices are about the same as MotoMummy.
So I'll keep loooking, although I think it'll be hard to find a cheaper price.:beerchug:

I looked on indy site and it shows the dual but not listed as dual. Your right as it is $1607

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Let me know Six when you get it on. Can't wait to see that sysem in person. It was between that or the Brocks when i bought my Brocks CT

The best place to get them is Brocks Performance, but they are called Alien Heads...

I like the alienhead and it sounds great, but I'de rather be quiet and not noticed, as well as have cf mufflers. 2 or 3 hp less is insignificant to me. I also prefer the look of duals on the Busa.

Let me know Six when you get it on. Can't wait to see that sysem in person. It was between that or the Brocks when i bought my Brocks CT

I want it bad, but I'm trying not to spend the money right now. I'm just trying to find the best price, and hold off a little longer.
I'll be sure and let you know though.:beerchug:

hey sixpack.. i know that motomummys prices will be coming down in like a month or 2 so just keep your eye on them from time to time..he always seems to drop his prices in the winter months..

Will do, I can wait a little longer anyway. Thanks:beerchug:

Price:whistle:
Remove the noice reducer end cap with an 8mm wrench. It sounds better and not obnoxiously loud.
I love my Akrapovic 4-2-1 Carbon Titanium:cheerleader:

I can't post the price he gave me publicly, but if you would like to know, I can PM you a redacted copy of my invoice.

Thanks, but I wanted the full dual, not full single...and I already got it! $1555 with free shipping from MotoMummy. I'm really happy with it.:beerchug:

Back