air filters

I don't want to get it wrong. Do a search on the subject. Look for a tuner like Greg (GPW) for example that has ran dyno runs with different set ups for the most accurate information.

Pipercross is a 100% foam filter. Which means the cleaning process is as easy as 1,2,3 and it comes with a lifetime warranty. It comes in street and race spec. Great filter.

Pipercross is a 100% foam filter. Which means the cleaning process is as easy as 1,2,3 and it comes with a lifetime warranty. It comes in street and race spec. Great filter.
+1 what I have but really nothing wrong with the "stock" OEM filter..

jjc1800 - I would contact Greg via PM and ask him for performance specs based on his testing, etc.

BmC and Piper cross are nice upgrades to the factory filter, but the factory isnt that bad either!

If you want the absolute most performance gain down to the fraction of a hp the BMC race is the best as dyno'd by Ryan Schnitz. I like the BMC race for the snappy throttle response it gives me :thumbsup:

Back