aka Danksy Wheelie Video

Hi Jake, welcome to our circle. :welcome:

:lol:

thanks Outlaw, I seen that dragstrip vid of yours btw, and noticed you are a struggling wheelieholic as well:laugh:

Giving a rider tips/advice on riding or being concerned with ones reckless

habits is one thing. one thing that prolly saved me from doning organs...

But straight up talkin sh*t bout a style of riding, just because your not into

is a whole 'nother ballpark. You guys are responsible for the MANY killer ads in

a cycle trader reading: "2009 Hayabusa,blk, 450 miles, never raced/dropped,

2 Arai helmets, new matching Astar leathers/boots,. must sell!

(I see this all the time)

Too much tea for me...$11,900 firm (669)244-4878 :rofl::rofl:
(OMY)VAG-HURT

thanks Outlaw, I seen that dragstrip vid of yours btw, and noticed you are a struggling wheelieholic as well:laugh:

Giving a rider tips/advice on riding or being concerned with ones reckless

habits is one thing. one thing that prolly saved me from doning organs...

But straight up talkin sh*t bout a style of riding, just because your not into

is a whole 'nother ballpark. You guys are responsible for the MANY killer ads in

a cycle trader reading: "2009 Hayabusa,blk, 450 miles, never raced/dropped,

2 Arai helmets, new matching Astar leathers/boots,. must sell!

(I see this all the time)

Too much tea for me...$11,900 firm (669)244-4878 :rofl::rofl:
(OMY)VAG-HURT

Fully agree - There are some green eyed monsters with sand in their vaginas lurking on this thread:poke:

Your old antique gixxer had that problem but suzuki cured that glitch years ago.

Think they fixed that one somewhere around 2001. You have to work on the oil pick up and pump on the older models but not since then, to my recollection. Still gotta make sure the oil is on the full mark or it can starve a bit.

I run my oil all the way to the top of the glass just for that reason!

Think that's be some pretty good advice for someone to take note of, if you're just getting into lifting the tire or been doing it for years. Not always something you think about.

I am a reoccurring wheelieholic. Fell off the wagon 27 years ago.

I stopped doing wheelies a week ago, that was the hardest 15 minutes of my life. :laugh:

(Is that a song? LoL)

:thumbsup:YOU MAKE IT LOOK SO SIMPLE...I BEEN RIDING 5YRS TOO AND WISH I COULD DO DAT...ILL JUS STICK TO MY CORNORING....:beerchug:

17 years in the saddle brother and your sack is still not big enough to get the front wheel in the air? :rofl:

Now come on, you can't deny you'd love to be able to ride on one wheel with confidence. I think you are envious myself! :beerchug:

Why do you care about my "sack"? ??? Weirdo... :rofl:

Honestly, I don't care what the kid does on his bike. Like I said, "it's a free country." I didn't wish he'd wreck. I didn't say, I hope you wreck...nothing of the sort. I just see a kid in a video screwing around on his bike, flirting with a whole lot of danger on a bike he's rode for 3 whole weeks. Peace Busa Riders...even the "kid". May his bike always be shiny side up...even if he chooses to do stupid stuff on it.

You said you'll see my bike in a salvage yard, ****.

I'm not screwing around its very obvious I know exactly what I'm doing.

Sorry all this berry guy erkks me.

And your talking about me in my thread to someone else, who is defending me which I appreciate, but real classy.

People here like sitdowns??? I'll do a few but I'm not a fan. If you really get it up there you can barely see around this monster. I look at sitdowns as a way to get comfortable with one wheel up but after that I pretty much nixxed that style, but sure ill do one ha ha.
Posted via Mobile Device

do it at night time... will look like a light pole flying down the highway as big as the busa is :laugh:

i use to be good at doing them on my 600rr but now on the busa with the hydrolic clutch, i just stoped doing them by poping it. now i just hit the gas. 80mph, hit it hard and she comes right up :)

Last edited:
Think they fixed that one somewhere around 2001. You have to work on the oil pick up and pump on the older models but not since then, to my recollection. Still gotta make sure the oil is on the full mark or it can starve a bit.

oil pump, pan and pick up are same items per fiche 99-07 and completely interchangable....

so what did suzuki "fix"?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yep guys over fill their oil as a "fix", still won't cure the high wheelies. Starvation still occurs.

QUOTE]

Ya know...guess I should know since I posted it...but after selling the SRAD, got the liter in 2003 and went to shop to get the high volumn pump, etc, etc installed (same shop that worked on the SRAD) and they said nope, don't need it anymore. They just told me that Suzuki corrected the issues with oil falling to the rear and starving the motor. I trusted what they told me and never had any issues at all.

Either way about it, if you're going to wheelie you're going to wheelie.

If you ride down the road it is possible to damage your bike. If you drag it, or run land speed racing, you can damage your bike. If you feel like letting it sit in the garage so you don't damage it, you can knock it off the stand or turn around and scratch the poor thing.

It's meant to be ridden, and you buy it to ride it however it makes you happy (with in the laws and the forces of nature of course) so why else own it.

If you like keeping both wheels on the ground, I don't think anyone will fault you for that. To each his own.

QUOTE]

Ya know...guess I should know since I posted it...but after selling the SRAD, got the liter in 2003 and went to shop to get the high volumn pump, etc, etc installed (same shop that worked on the SRAD) and they said nope, don't need it anymore. They just told me that Suzuki corrected the issues with oil falling to the rear and starving the motor. I trusted what they told me and never had any issues at all.

Either way about it, if you're going to wheelie you're going to wheelie.

If you ride down the road it is possible to damage your bike. If you drag it, or run land speed racing, you can damage your bike. If you feel like letting it sit in the garage so you don't damage it, you can knock it off the stand or turn around and scratch the poor thing.

It's meant to be ridden, and you buy it to ride it however it makes you happy (with in the laws and the forces of nature of course) so why else own it.

If you like keeping both wheels on the ground, I don't think anyone will fault you for that. To each his own.

find the info and repost it...would love to know.

Can't do that stuff in Florida unless you're at the track. Well, you can but if the po-po catches you they'll jack your wallet up for $1K on the first offence!

I to am a wheelieholic. I have these reoccuring moments of unexplainable front wheel weightlessness. I try to control it but can't help it, that damn falcon just wants to fly. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

12 o clocks on pretty much any suzuki for any real distance wipes out rod bearings...be aware..

Where did this information come from?

"Find the info and post it........... would love to know"

If there is a problem with Suzuki's starving for oil we really do need to know!

Back