aka Danksy Wheelie Video

aka Danksy

Registered
Hey All,

SO, I was the one talking smack in the thread prior to this entitled "wheelies"

tufbusa, decided to call me out because im 21 and I have one been riding 5 years...and I live in NH where we can only ride 6months.

SO TODAY I decided to go to the local spot and take some self vids.

PROBLEM: security guard gave me 10 mins to "do what I had to do" and leave

Oh well, No 12'clock this time round, but hope you enjoi, more to come.

OH AND BY THE WAY...

I have only owned a Hayabusa for 3 weeks.:beerchug:

and to tufbusa, no I was not taught, nor did I learn on a machine or anything like that. I could 12:00 my r1 and now I am trying to do that here. thanks for your concern for my life.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Hayabusa Wheelie.wmv
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,048
Perty good~!~

Least that solves the question, will a busa do a wheelie...LoL

still shot. friends that were there last night said I was about to scrape my exhaust. sooo I'm thinking thats about 12:00.

I will get a good pic of that some day

these were more like 11:15 haha

Wheelie1.jpg

Ride your own ride , You don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself . Nice Job ! :thumbsup:

You should at least protect yourself a little better than jeans and long sleeve shirt, even if you did have a back protector on. If you ever loop the busa, it will hurt just that much more without the right gear. Nice stance though. I used to wheelie mine a lot, just couldn't get out of 2d much, 1st to 2d no problem, not like you need to go into 3rd, but would have been nice to keep the revs down some... I don't think wheelies are great for oil circulation either come to think of it :whistle:

thanks for your concern sometimes I wear ICON gear from there stunt line, and sometimes not.

I know i'm young i'm done you all have been riding much longer than i've been alive i'm sorry.

Interesting.

I put this up in response to another thread of people WANTING to see wheelies.

and now all I get is a bunch of hate?

"this kids gunna die"

"writing you from heaven"

"nice gear"

god damnit its JUST A WHEELIE

:welcome: and might i add...never doubt the chance for life to bite you in the ace.. your skill is admirable not something i would do and i know people makeing good money doing what you are doing...i respect that..only thought is...we watch professional sports...all have saftey equiptment and nobody doubts thier ball size. be safe practice practice practice :cheerleader:

not about ballsize

Its a New Hampshire thing "Live Free or Die"

We don't have helmet laws or seatbelt laws or anything like that.

Its how we're raised

Regardless of what others say, the wheelie video looked sweet, ride your ride if that is what you like to do then have fun bro...

You should see my B-King wheelie with 17/45 gearing, makes for some fun:thumbsup:

not about ballsize

Its a New Hampshire thing "Live Free or Die"

We don't have helmet laws or seatbelt laws or anything like that.

Its how we're raised

You were raised to not respect your own life? :poke:

I'm all for government not interfering with people's personal choices but I would expect individuals to make the right decision also.

I use to ride wheelies all the time when I was on dirt bikes and then on my R1 later on so I do appreciate a good wheelie like what you posted. I do have a question though. I know you said you were new to the Busa but how are the landings when coming down from the high wheelies? I know the R1 that I had didn't have a problem but the Busa is so much heavier do you notice any additional wear and tear? I do the occasional power wheelie on the Busa but those landings are pretty soft compared to the high ones.

I don't do wheelies very often but I like watching other guys do wheelies.
Props on not doing it through highway traffic.:thumbsup:

You were raised to not respect your own life? :poke:

I'm all for government not interfering with people's personal choices but I would expect individuals to make the right decision also.

I use to ride wheelies all the time when I was on dirt bikes and then on my R1 later on so I do appreciate a good wheelie like what you posted. I do have a question though. I know you said you were new to the Busa but how are the landings when coming down from the high wheelies? I know the R1 that I had didn't have a problem but the Busa is so much heavier do you notice any additional wear and tear? I do the occasional power wheelie on the Busa but those landings are pretty soft compared to the high ones.

You insult the way I was raised then ask for wheelie advice? intresting.

I will oblige anyway.

The r1 and the busa come down similarly. anything in that higher weight range all feels about the same. I have a gsxr600 that comes down easy no matter what, but you should be careful the first couple times on this.

not a fan of power wheelies and your question is exactly why, when people power wheelie these they never reach a good balance point, they just smack the throttle, the front wheel comes up, and they ride until they hit redline.

the key on come down easy is to set her down WHILE accelerating. sounds stupid but people who wheelie regularly will understand. much nicer on your forks seals.

good luck out there

thanks for your concern sometimes I wear ICON gear from there stunt line, and sometimes not.

I know i'm young i'm done you all have been riding much longer than i've been alive i'm sorry.

:bowdown::bowdown:good riding hope you ain't making your wat through rush hour like that :laugh: but dam good rider:bowdown::bowdown:

Back