A little wheelie video from "Vimeo"

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
[vimeo]23049389[/vimeo]

I just set up a Vimeo account a few days ago and have been working on learning how to embed videos. I would have never figured it out on my own without Busawhip's help. Thanks Dennis!

This is a little 60 second wheelie video from 2006. Some of you may have seen this? For the ones that haven't, enjoy it for what it's worth "Entertainment Purposes" only!

The best part of the flick is the shadow at the ending. Shows just how vertical the bike is!

I hope this works? :dunno:

Can a wheelie b done on a busa? Do you guys lift on first gear and stay there or you shift while you are up there ?

I'll never do it lol
My bike scares the **** out of me on both wheels

great song choice :laugh:

I thought so as well. Up on one is kinda like rockin in a cradle. Get it up on that contact patch and gently rock it back and forth with the throttle.

I've always been a huge fan of John Fogerty & CCR! :thumbsup:

Can a wheelie b done on a busa? Do you guys lift on first gear and stay there or you shift while you are up there ?

I'll never do it lol

Be warned : Busa's wheelie when they want to and without regard for the operators feelings :laugh:

Heavy bike, hard on fork seals and puts a nice scar on the front fender. Yes they wheelie and you don't have to clutch the beast, just twist the wrist at 4K

I'll never do it lol

Oh, yes it can be done...a quick search of youtube...

But I'm with you on the second part!:beerchug:

I'll never do it lol

If you watch the clutch hand on the video you can see the shift to 2nd as soon as it's up.

Yes, you can wheelie a busa just like any other bike. It's just heavier and you have to stay on top of the throttle. If you let it get started down from the balance position some times the power won't overcome the weight and she ends up on two wheels prematurely.

Back