aka Danksy Wheelie Video

Tufbusa...you made my ignore list so no sense in commenting to me.

Oh, you'll read them! You can't help yourself!

Now come on, don't hold out on us, tells us where you got that info that suzuki's have a problem with oil starvation when up tall on a wheelie. None of us know and obviously you do so simply share the info!

Oh, you'll read them! You can't help yourself!

Now come on, don't hold out on us, tells us where you got that info that suzuki's have a problem with oil starvation when up tall on a wheelie. None of us know and obviously you do so simply share the info!

Don't worry Steven, Gary has made more "Ignore Lists" than ANY other H.org member :moon:

you can ignore suzuki4life?!?!? that would be ideal, he's a pretty big downer...

just took a quick peek at the counter and its almost 1600. SWEEEEEEEET:beerchug:

Im curious how many people here can shift in a sit down on this machine

Danksy, I would never ignore suzuki4life, he is the most entertaining member on this forum. If only his signature line said "For Entertainment Purposes Only" Gary would be everybody's buddy. :beerchug:

Good riding! I have ridden longer than you have been alive, but I like to see someone who can ride like that no matter how old they are. :thumbsup::beerchug:

nice video bro, wish i had those skills!! :bowdown: iv got a 2000 cr250r that slaps the chit out of me when i get to cocky with the wheelies. :laugh: ride on brother and post another video when you can. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Im curious how many people here can shift in a sit down on this machine

I can click a few gears usually...think I'm going to try to post a thread right now and maybe call it "you can absolutely positively not do a wheelie on a Busa"

:lol:

I took a little video Friday night but the area's a little short to get a good wheelie in.

nice sit downs brotha, wish I had a track that would let me practice there.

All I have is Epping Dragway, and they ban you for wheeling:ban:

Great Vid EVERYONE should check it out.

I HATE sitdowns and chirping gears through them, had a friend flip an 05 R1 trying to learn and the passenger peg ripped his leg apart, bad for business ya know?

that Looney Tunes bike is RIDICULOUSLY ugly...but FASSSSSSSSSST

cheers on the post

Here is a sweet little sit down wheelie shift and all with a helmet cam. Us old lazy guys prefer the sit down position and yeah, we start out slow and shift up.

Turn the volume up as the music is more fun than the flick :cheerleader:

Linky!

Here is a sweet little sit down wheelie shift and all with a helmet cam. Us old lazy guys prefer the sit down position and yeah, we start out slow and shift up.

Turn the volume up as the music is more fun than the flick :cheerleader:

Linky!

that is one sweet video~!~ :beerchug:

Solid!! Wish I could ride those!!! Keep a handle on it and enjoy. Only remember that there is a time and a place for everything.:thumbsup:

I was just riding my BKing wheelies through the city doing 80mph in a 40!! NOT!

I have no balls for a wheelie, I'm pure chicken! I like watching them on youtube though, keep it up!

Back