Wheelies

Good luck with your wheelies man hope you dont have to post one of he need parts thread
wink.gif

I haven't tried it yet, but Tufbusa said you need to either drop a tooth on the front sprocket or add three to the rear sprocket before the front end will start raising below 5K.

I haven't tried it yet, but Tufbusa said you need to either drop a tooth on the front sprocket or add three to the rear sprocket before the front end will start raising below 5K.
He said 1 down and 3 up...im one down and mine doesnt come up under 3k in first!

A two years or more ago, the magazine Sport Rider (If memory serves) did a series of articles on wheelies (all positions) and stoppies with charts of throttle position and engine rpm data.

I believe Keith Code has a Wheelie Class.

For me, the only wheelie I like is just barely off the ground, and under power.
smile.gif

yeah, wheelies. i pretty much pull short, sweet power wheelies that i fully expect. i haven't had the front end pop up unexpectedly...ever. i have powered a wheelie much higher than what i expected (because i am not all that experienced in the art of wheelies, et al...
tounge.gif
), and that made me go, "Whoa...that was stupid." Just know your limits dude, push to them, learn more and move your limits up, and push to them again. Careful for those tank slappers and loops. You'll be fine.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118411853 -->

I was told that a Hayabusa engine was not designed to keep the engine completely lubricated during wheelys? He told me that there was a mod that could be made to keep the engine lubricated though? I cannot remember specifics but this might be something to check into for you wheely kings!

Back