aka Danksy Wheelie Video

:bowdown::thumbsup:those are some of nicest dam busa wheelies ive seen...smooth stand ups and smooth landings....i let go the 1000rr to get away from wheelies, i did them everywhere its like a drug:laugh:......never even tried to get the busa up in the air, then again only got a few hundred miles on her...but she def feels like she can come up easy, when i first rode her, i thought to myself why people say u cant wheelie them....how does she feel when shes up there?? stable?? it looked stable in the vid.....once again:thumbsup:

If you can wheelie a 1000, you can wheelie a Busa. The only minor difference is that the Busa is obviously heavier, as it feels when you ride in in any way vs. a 1000. If anything, I think the Busa feels less likely to loop on you because of the extra weight. Just my .02, I know I need to get some videos to post soon, I'm workin on that too. Not tryin to steal your thunder Dansky:laugh: props bro

very true, to be honest, i was and still am a lil intimidated by the weight of the busa...i just got her a month ago and dont feel nearly as comfortable on it yet, and im not one to just try cuz i did it b4 :rulez:, not to mention my back is still so jacked up that im just glad to get it out every now and then...however shes soon goin on a low and long build, when all my parts get in, so i wont be wheeling her...after i get a few more $ i plan to try and get my hands on a 06 750 for them track days and the occasional wheelie:whistle:.....but yes get some vids ups...in safe locations ofcoarse..

very true, to be honest, i was and still am a lil intimidated by the weight of the busa...i just got her a month ago and dont feel nearly as comfortable on it yet, and im not one to just try cuz i did it b4 :rulez:, not to mention my back is still so jacked up that im just glad to get it out every now and then...however shes soon goin on a low and long build, when all my parts get in, so i wont be wheeling her...after i get a few more $ i plan to try and get my hands on a 06 750 for them track days and the occasional wheelie:whistle:.....but yes get some vids ups...in safe locations ofcoarse..

I've got a great safe spot, and a jacked up back of my own:laugh: I know where your coming from, but don't be intimidated. I still ride wheelies on 1000s too, but the Busa actually feels safer. With all that extra weight, it feels alot less likely to fling sideways or over backwards.

my buddy just picked up a z1000, now that looks like a great wheelie bike...i respect ur opinion Busa1166, but i have to agree with sixpack, wheelies never get old...either does dragging knee or just crusing...heck anything on 2 wheels never gets old...Thats why i fien them...:laugh:

Don't 4 get about this guy , this is from last year too :laugh: and u really don't NEED gear :whistle: But it WILL save your ASS:rofl:

busa tank wheelie.jpg

buse stand up wheelie.jpg

motivatorchaps.jpg

Back