Video editing a wheelie videos

c10

Registered
Some education to do ,but managed to take these clips for a single video . I noticed on my ultra high speed pass while editing I passed a Sheriff ! Good thing the wall , and he was going the other way :) . This will make other videos better in the future , but slower to get online due to time of editing . I think I could now use the c10's garage clip made by John to attach to future videos .

On the left

20200329_204912.jpg

Some education to do ,but managed to take these clips for a single video . I noticed on my ultra high speed pass while editing I passed a Sheriff ! Good thing the wall , and he was going the other way :) . This will make other videos better in the future , but slower to get online due to time of editing . I think I could now use the c10's garage clip made by John to attach to future videos .

Found it!
FileSize: 15.4 megabytes
I can attach it in an email
or put it on a USB drive and mail it
or put it on the cloud where you can grab it

Let me know what's easiest for you!

The higher bars must make your bike wheelie easier than most.....that and the lighter front rim.

Those are serious power wheelies...reminds me of my Bandit...that thing would wheelie with a thought.

The higher bars must make your bike wheelie easier than most.....that and the lighter front rim.

Those are serious power wheelies...reminds me of my Bandit...that thing would wheelie with a thought.
The bars do not change it much . Its really the power , tune , weight reduction . Stock gearing of 18/43 helps too over my 19/42 gearing . Although the MPG's are down ;)

I've had my front end get light under hard acceleration (nothing near red line mind you) but no wheelies like yours does.

Now my old Bandit was something else, I've gone by other bikes under hard acceleration with the front tire 2 feet in the air, it made me look like a super star. That bike sort of reminded me of my old RD400F for it's ability to launch the front tire.

Some nice wheelies there! I've got a 45 rear sprocket to go on to mine so I'm looking forward to see if it makes power wheelies any easier. She will clutch up all day long as it is.
I've also got a mk1 bandit 1200 with a 1216 kit and high lift cams. These were always known to be hooligan bikes but It's insane how easy this thing is to wheelie! No clutch just off the throttle and the front wheel is up!

Back