A little wheelie video from "Vimeo"

Oh, yes it can be done...a quick search of youtube...

But I'm with you on the second part!:beerchug:

i dont do wheelies, at least on purpose but god yes it will. I happened to hit it just right once when i left from the curb and the road was sorta down hill when i twisted the throttle. It was just a weird down angle or whatever but holy crap man i shot up like a frekn rocket. almost went over and didnt even mean to do it at all. came down kinda hard too.

:bowdown:The King~!!~ :bowdown:

BTW...Who was that riding your bike~?~ :laugh::laugh: j/k

It was your wife! :poke:

However, she was riding on the back. My ribs were a bit sore so she had to hang on to the horn! :lol:

Thanks for the compliment. I've been on one wheel for a very long time. Sometimes I actually think I can ride better on one wheel than two.

It was your wife! :poke:

However, she was riding on the back. My ribs were a bit sore so she had to hang on to the horn! :lol:

Thanks for the compliment. I've been on one wheel for a very long time. Sometimes I actually think I can ride better on one wheel than two.

You know my wife can ride a much better one wheel up than I do, she controls it from the back I tell ya

What's funny...you talking about riding better on one wheel. Ever notice on a windy day the bike seems to cut the air better from the bottom side~?~ :laugh:

Back