About to get the red/black 06

One more, cuz I'm a ho like that..  
laugh.gif
where did you get that seat?

zuki paid alot for that design, believe it or not...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147985650 -->

It's more like Maroon and Black.
I have one and it looks fantastic.

Get a lot of compliments.

I bought it sight unseen, saw the pic on Suzuki's web site and placed a order over the phone to a dealer.

Go get it you won't regret it.  
wink.gif

It's also the fastest color.
buuuuuuuuuuuuw  
crazy.gif
  the blk & gray is the fastest color.
drooling3.gif

evil.gif

devil.gif

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BUTTER2BOY
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148000696 -->

Yep--that's the one I just got (cranberry/black). My 2 favorite colors. Also, the kanji changes color in the sun light (I don't know if it dones on the other ones). Good price + great bike = BUY IT!!!!

I was gonna get a cranberry/black... but then it was gone and got a black/gunmetal. You can't go wrong with any of these. They all look spectacular.

LadyHawk... nice picture.... You look hot riding that Busa.
laugh.gif
For reals... nice pic

you can't go wrong with red and black i have an 05 it is a classy combination. and the fastest color

anyone with the 06 red n black in this thread got some straight sideways shots? Tryin to photoshop different can ideas be it black satin or polished. Please help :-)

lol thanks, didn't have to white it all out though, would actually be better i think if the normal pic was there :p. You still have your katana?

'06 red/blk is awesome. when i seen it on the floor, had to buy it. redkat05 see if this works. if not let me know and i will take some new ones.

Hayabusa__06_004.jpg

although Suzuki calls it Black/Red it is more Burgundy and Black. Either way it is a very classy color and I have not seen as many out there as the other 2 colors. I heard it was because most are scared of the speed the Burgundy and Black brings.

Great bike and you will love the color.

DSC_0066_resized.JPG

oh kat quit ya bitchen and go tell brian you takeing the plunge...and call me we can raise some hell

dude i'm already taking the plunge, i pick up the check tomorrow at the Credit Union. And once that guy on here that sells D&D's tells me a price i'll pick up dual D&D polished slip-ons too

Back