black 07's

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
while I was a the dealership pondering on purchasing a new 07 after pulling my stuff on my bike. I looked real close up at the black. it is not just a gloss black. it has the fine blue pearl in it, just like the black paint mixed in with the two-tone in the 06's. did the 02's have a pearl mixed into it? or was it just a pure black?

they had all three colors there also. I like them all, not sure which one would get, if I did get the black it would match the Lightning.

also the dealership said $10,500 out the door. I told them 10 flat. we'll see how their sales are this week if I get a call.

$10,500 OTD is a good price. I paid $10,800 myself for my 07' Blue.

My 07' is forsale with a Hindle exhaust, PC3usb and a DB. I'll even throw in the 1" Pingel bar risers. $12500 takes it.

The 02's are pure black.
beerchug.gif

All the 02' LE's i've seen are a fine black pearl.

The Black/Blue '02 has Pearl Novelty Black(33J) and Candy Grand Blue(YC2).

I painted my '04LE the same black used in the '02SE. it's a pure black.

STEVEN_001a.jpg

pffft you guys have to stop listening to salesman..... white is the fastest... it is so fast they could only put it on one year bike
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif

07' Blue is the fastest.... Err, is it still the fastest if the 07' bodywork is on an 04' chassis?
all_coholic.gif

(Mr. Anderson @ Mar. 08 2007,23:37) also the dealership said $10,500 out the door. I told them 10 flat.  we'll see how their sales are this week if I get a call.
If they can do it in Oklahoma and TX they can do it there . They just need to want to .

$9999.00 OTD for 07's

mountainmotor dang, how much to ship to maryland price, just have it shipped direct to me from suzuki for 9999?

what's the dealership? name? phone number?

(Ruth|ess @ Mar. 08 2007,22:59) pffft you guys have to stop listening to salesman..... white is the fastest... it is so fast they could only put it on one year bike  
guns.gif

SHOCKED.gif
The white was slow enough to also get some silver shot on it as well, Now the Gun metal grey on the 05 LE shows that it is the fastest because all they could get on it was the one color that one year!!!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(Mr. Anderson @ Mar. 09 2007,11:46) mountainmotor dang, how much to ship to maryland price
Probably 800 bucks . You would not want to cheap ship on open trailer me thinks .

It's only a few hundred off the price  they shot you. Make them a deal that all oil forever can be bought at cost out of the Parts Unlimited catalog is a thought that comes to mind . Maybe even your pick of exhaust at cost to make up the difference ?

That way it will iron out in cost savings and the bike can use true ester nectars for life .
biggrin.gif

Back