black 07's

MOUNTIAN MAN I know the taxes and registration fees here in AZ are higher then Florida where I moved from. Almost 900 in taxes and registration here and I was 10,300 otd. 10-10,500 are all good prices and honestly it comes down to service, mine threw in a few cans of honda polish and trailered it to my house for me the next morning (helmet was not in yet)

Nebula Black is the 07 color and the blue metallic is amazing in the sun or under florescent lights at night, same as the 05 color..as far as I have seen

Same at my dealer $9999, HE WOULD SELL ME ONE FOR $9700. I like the blue in th paint but will never get another black bike. It shows every impurity especially scratches.

Sexy . So much so that they only made it one year .

busa1.JPG

(idolan2005 @ Mar. 09 2007,14:03) I know the taxes and registration fees here in AZ are higher then Florida where I moved from. Almost 900 in taxes and registration here and I was 10,300 otd. 10-10,500 are all good prices
I agree . Whats a few hundred when a dealer can become a friend of sorts , cut you deals after the sale and such .

Another thing about OTD and beyond dealer shipping and prep fee's are differences in state tax laws .

In Texas you have to buy the tag and all that at time of sale .

Oklahoma you have 30 days to go to a tag agency and pay state and exise taxes .

Conversely , Oklahoma buyer goes to TX and pays zero taxes until registering the bike in Oklahoma .

So at times one person's OTD in one state may not be what the next guy in another state pays taking tax law differences into consideration .

We are not comparing our apples correctly
smile.gif

(mountainmotor @ Mar. 09 2007,14:45) I agree . Whats a few hundred when a dealer can become a friend of sorts , cut you deals after the sale and such .

Another thing about OTD and beyond dealer shipping and prep fee's are differences in state tax laws .

In Texas you have to buy the tag and all that at time of sale .

Oklahoma you have 30 days to go to a tag agency and pay state and exise taxes .

Conversely , Oklahoma buyer goes to TX and pays zero taxes until registering the bike in Oklahoma .

So at times one person's OTD in one state may not be what the next guy in another state pays taking tax law differences into consideration .

We are not comparing our apples correctly  
smile.gif
yup, for me $10K flat is what I would actually pay total, no sales tax for me since I am military and a WA state resident living in maryland, hence all taxes get waved for me and I just pay title fees which amount to $43 and some change.

I don't think I am asking for a cut low price at $10k am I? I guess it boils down to what the market in the area is willing to pay for a bike, hopefully it stays cooler so people don't get bike buying crazy.

You might call them back and say something along the lines of :::::::::::::::::::

Sorry if I caught you at a bad time but wanted to know if you offer a used motocycle inspection service for prospective buyers and if so , whats the charge for the inspection ? ..... I have found a 900 mile 2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 for what seems to be a very good price

jump9.gif

mountainmotor, maybe I'm thick headed, but I don't understand how that will help me. and why would I say a zx-14 and not a busa? please explain for the galacticly stupid(me).
all_coholic.gif
btw they also sell honda's, yamaha's, and kawi's at this dealership.

I didn't say to actually do it
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Sometimes these forums can be used for just casual conversation and some Friday fun .

(Mr. Anderson @ Mar. 09 2007,08:46) mountainmotor dang, how much to ship to maryland price, just have it shipped direct to me from suzuki for 9999?

what's the dealership? name? phone number?
10500 otd for you is cheaper than 9999 out of state if you include shipping... cuz it aint cheap to ship bikes! It cost me 735 to ship from CA to AL.

It's pointless to whine over a hundred here or there... I'd offer the dealer 10200 otd and see if he bites. It's worth it for you and the dealer because the busa is a great bike.

Sorry you guys this one is the fastest color. its the same color as my 04 but this one was Cecils bike .

big_red.jpg

Black:

Most vehicles (cars, trucks, bikes, tanks, etc) that are listed as black are NOT just black, if you look at the paint mixing codes, you'll see a little bit of everything in there. Then you figure in any tinting done to the clear coat, and it can get pretty odd. I know that the black on my acura has little bits of yellow, green, blue, red, violet, white, and orange in it.

For the 10k comment. I bought mine last year used for $9400 OTD. It had a different paint style than I had ever seen and I loved it. So I will willing to pay.

Price is always a relation to personal preference. Motivated buyers = payers.

Back