About to get the red/black 06

1ceHacka

Registered
I got a deal of 10,500 OTD for an 06. My two friends jsut traded their busas in on new 06's and got the black/gunmetal and blue/silver. Well its a good thing they didn't have a red/black when my friends went because I love the color scheme, but no one has one around here yet, so I haven't seen one out and about. Just wondering if anyone has comments or pictures of their 06 Red/Black. My opinion is that it just looks...classier than the other two (I hope that is a word). Thanks for any replys.

It's more like Maroon and Black.
I have one and it looks fantastic.

Get a lot of compliments.

I bought it sight unseen, saw the pic on Suzuki's web site and placed a order over the phone to a dealer.

Go get it you won't regret it.
wink.gif

It's also the fastest color.

<!--EDIT|Busa Dreamin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147748027 -->

Yort has a real nice Busa the same color, do a search for his bike - very nice. Anyhow, if you like it, then that is all that matters. Welcome to the forum, and stay safe.
cool.gif

One more, cuz I'm a ho like that..  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|LadyHawk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147777816 -->

busa.jpg

Just get it bro!!
Thats a great price! INK IT!!!!!!

I just don't like how all the 06' lowers are gunmetal grey with stickers for the color.

05's red/black was better than 06's red/black , 06's red color is quite dark for me ...

I love my Red and Black (Red is what it says on the registration).. in the sun, the red looks buch brighter than in the shade or under the dealer lights.

Here's a couple of pics of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the white 06 but If not for that color I definitely would have opted for the red black one! Great looking colors BUY IT

Whatever trips you trigger, GET IT
tounge.gif
! It's all about emotion anyway with Bikes
wink.gif
. So, if it turns you on
blush.gif
BUY BUY BUY or you'll regret it
cool.gif

Back