About to do 350 miles one way

Safe travels. When you guys get back, I've got a Ventura rack and bag for sale for a Gen 2.

Well I was planning on getting a new rear tire but last night I noticed some steel showing so I had to get one today. I got some Q3's front and back from State 8 Motorcycles. They noticed that I had a recall in my rectifier and replaced it for me. These guys are very nice and I highly recommend them.

image-878471197.jpg

If say got about 35 or so

Does this mean 3500 miles ?..... All ive ever used is Ventura gear its very hard wearing from the frames to bags.

Just thought for mo that ive been to Glen Burnie when i was over bout this time last year for my sisters wedding, she lives in catonsville.

That was impressive bike packing but next time try getting a smaller CPAC unit...newer ones would fit in a tank bag...though i reckon they aren't cheap.
How long did the trip take ? ....weather permitting our local Sunday runs would be that sort of distance... so easy on a Busa

Well I was planning on getting a new rear tire but last night I noticed some steel showing so I had to get one today. I got some Q3's front and back from State 8 Motorcycles. They noticed that I had a recall in my rectifier and replaced it for me. These guys are very nice and I highly recommend them.

You being a nice guy and carrying some of your buddies stuff wore out your tire quicker. :laugh:

Good tire choice - I like my Q3's real well.

Damn. Nothing I hate more than a recall in my rectifier! Lol
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Sounds like a fun run. I really love road trips on this bike vs any I have had in the past.
Troy

Does this mean 3500 miles ?..... All ive ever used is Ventura gear its very hard wearing from the frames to bags.

Just thought for mo that ive been to Glen Burnie when i was over bout this time last year for my sisters wedding, she lives in catonsville.

No only 350 miles but this was a big deal for my buddy and I since we primarily only ride local. I had lunch with Big E yesterday and heard about his 1000+ miles rides...I'm like WOW i have a long way to go, LOL.

The Ventura is freaking awesome! I purchased the rain cover but it came loose and blew off so I'll have to get another one but I'll be making a few modifications to it when I get it.

Man you should've hit me up and I could've given you a tour of "Glen Dirty" LOL

That was impressive bike packing but next time try getting a smaller CPAC unit...newer ones would fit in a tank bag...though i reckon they aren't cheap.
How long did the trip take ? ....weather permitting our local Sunday runs would be that sort of distance... so easy on a Busa

I'll be getting a new insurance provider at the beginning of the year so I'm going to see if they will pay for one of the new smaller portable CPAP machines if not then it will cost me about $700 to get one.

In a car it would take about 6 hours but on the bike it took about 8 since we stopped several times since my buddy had diabetes and has to rest and eat to make sure his blood sugar levels are okay.

You being a nice guy and carrying some of your buddies stuff wore out your tire quicker. :laugh:

Good tire choice - I like my Q3's real well.

LOL I should've made him give $100 for my tire but no way that's my buddy and he's good for it anytime.

I really didn't want that tire (even though it's a great tire) due to it not having the tread life like my PP3's had. I went two years on my PP3's and I think it could've lasted me into next year but I do a lot of two up riding which wears the tire down more.

Damn. Nothing I hate more than a recall in my rectifier! Lol
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Sounds like a fun run. I really love road trips on this bike vs any I have had in the past.
Troy

You know that was very nice of them to notice that and change it for me, they even looked up my buddies vin to see if his needed to be replaced without him needing to ask.

Back