A different twist

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Well, that gives me about 30 years. Cool!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

All I can say is good for him. I'd love to see some pics of him and his bike. I'll be 61 in July and still lovin the Busa as much as ever.

nice story

but at 75 his reflexes arent what they were 20 yrs ago,Im scared of ppl that age (like my father) behind the wheel of a car let alone on a bike capable of 186mph....guess if your gonna go out,its best to go out in flames
beerchug.gif
Very experienced rider. I would ride next to him as long as he doesn't do any stand up wheelies or act like a squid!
laugh.gif
i'D ride beside him too,or behind him but not in front
laugh.gif
Old riders know how to stay out of trouble, you ride to remove those moments that require instant decision, not to mention older guys reflexes work just fine as they see things coming sooner....

I would much rather ride around older guys than dumb young kids that are invincible and crash into each other at stoplights, ride into the back of cars, fall off the bike, hit trees, fences and other sorts of immovable objects.. (stupid people make the best videos you know)

You will find a lot more older riders on these bikes than kids making stupid decisions...

where is Don? I would put him up against most any youngster here.... I think he is having his 60th
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

nice story

but at 75 his reflexes arent what they were 20 yrs ago,Im scared of ppl that age (like my father) behind the wheel of a car let alone on a bike capable of 186mph....guess if your gonna go out,its best to go out in flames
beerchug.gif
I'd rather have every 75 year old riding a bike. I bet he's 300x more aware of bikes on the rode that some other 75 year old fart. I think old people don't even care about driving. They just figure they're old and they're going. They don't even look when backing up.

I'm only 28, but I bet his 50 years of experience keeps him out of more trouble than some snot nosed 19 year old with fast reflexes and a hard on for 190mph.

That's great to hear, Hal! Very cool that he's out there enjoying riding...and on a Busa, to boot!
thumb_up.gif

Back