A Big Favour [everyone read! it's an order ;]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...what the hell...here's a few pics for ya
wink.gif

I know you wanted 2004-2006, but this is a 2003. It was mine, but I have sold it since then.

2003 Suzuki Hayabusa

If you need photo's that bad just go to Google and do a search I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

Guy remember when and if you post photo's make sure you block out your plates. Trust me this is where they start the scam.

If you need photo's that bad just go to Google and do a search I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

Guy remember when and if you post photo's make sure you block out your plates. Trust me this is where they start the scam.
Cach already provided a link to the results of that. This whole thing stinks. Fuggin loser. I didn't lose a moments sleep worrying about offending some supposed Polish student, who didn't know who Pope John Paul II or Lech Walsea were.......

I see you guys stayed busy this weekend...

Loved the pics!
laugh.gif

Shamelessly stolen from someone else on h.org...

ices_rofl.gif

graph.jpg

You guys rock! This was the best thread I've ever read!

Something I don't get though - some of the IP addresses were internal IP Addresses. Anything that starts with 10.x.x.x is on a private 'internal' network which you're not supposed to be able to ping or resolve. Cache's query for IP information, I believe, was simply showing the site in CA that serviced his request for the host information. Did I misunderstand that piece?

I wanna find out if this Zuzanna person was really a scammer or not. I can't wait to see if he/she comes back so everyone can keep drilling.

This was hilarious... *My vote? - scam.*

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

As always this thread is worthless without PICS.
Of her in a classroom with the instructor.

wow wow wow... Wait a minute...
So.. She is Polish, that`s it..
Internet trace cache and I did proof nothing.

This horse not dead yet.

Mr. Brown,
Where did you get the idea that she don`t know who pope and Lech Valensa is. I don`t remember she saying that.

Ok guys, here is her reply to my e-mail asking what computers have to do with the busa?...

Komputery i Hayabuse lacza moje zainteresowania:]. Sk³ad komputerowy to przygotowywanie materialow do druku czyli publikacji. Projekt jest zwiazany z moim design'erskim wykonananiem projektu i przygotowaniem go do druku oczywiscie fikcyjniego. Moge Ci wyslac pozniej gotowe prace badz na bierzaco przesylac postepy w pracy.
Milych snow.
Zuzanna.
Computers and the Hayabusa link my interests :o) Computer Design is the preparation of materials for print or publication.  The project is related to my design abilities, execution and preparation for print (fictitious).  I can send you updates of my posters as the project advances.

Pleasant dreams.

Zuzanna

Considering the last time I was in Poland was in '82, my direct translation of "Computer Design" may be off as it is an industry specific newer terminology.  From her email I beleive it more accurately translates to "Graphic Design".  She is a Graphic Design student.

I am going to e-mail her the following:  I have a '06 Busa and a nice digital camera... and a lot of pics.  Send me some of you in Poland (preferably pics with nice historic sites, buildings etc) and I will help you with your project, as MAY some other board members at hayabusa.org...

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132587574 -->

Yeah, tell her I will help also
I have a file full of photos of my old 03.
Bait, Bait, Bait the troll.

Sobody a little paranoid...
smile.gif

Zuzanna,
if I was you I would found concrete proof of yout intentions...

Sooo...... Pictures and your student ID would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back